Blue Hole Oct 23~24th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm still on the fence. I haven't gotten my drysuit back from getting the zipper and wrist seals replaced. :( It should be back ANY day, but I haven't had any word yet.

I'm still on the fence. I haven't gotten my drysuit back from getting the zipper and wrist seals replaced. :( It should be back ANY day, but I haven't had any word yet.

So.....its 70F outside and 61F in the pool. I would think a rough and tough Texan could handle that w/o a D/S :D

So.....its 70F outside and 61F in the pool. I would think a rough and tough Texan could handle that w/o a D/S :D

not if you are diving doubles... you need the extra bouyancy. :shocked2:

not if you are diving doubles... you need the extra bouyancy. :shocked2:

I would venture to guess he could scrounge up a single tank rig :D.

I was teasing, sorry if it came across otherwise.

I am sure James is perfectly capable of working this out.... it's likely more a question of.. This is BH, been there done that.. why do without a perferred setup..

James, hope your suit lands on your doorstep by Friday! If not, we will see you next time around. Then again... we ALL want to meet your SO (I know, a bit scary!).

I am sure James is perfectly capable of working this out.... it's likely more a question of.. This is BH, been there done that.. why do without a perferred setup..

James, hope your suit lands on your doorstep by Friday! If not, we will see you next time around. Then again... we ALL want to meet your SO (I know, a bit scary!).

Oh, there are lots of reasons he might come...:D:D

1) Your stellar personality
2) The local fine cuisine
3) The lobster (mount a magnifying glass on your mask and pretend)
4) The relaxing drive down I40
5) Getting out of Amarillo, TX even for a few hours
6) Discovering new plastic toys hidden in the crevices
7) Answering questions about how deep it is from the tourist
8) Discovering new plastic fauna planted on the bottom
9) Checking out exciting towns like Cuevo on the way to Santa Rosa
10) The Adobe Inn resort and spa

I woke up this morning with a nasty head cold / sinus thing. Diving is just not going to be possible for me this weekend. Sorry...

Drysuit is on my doorstep! Woohoo!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom