Blue Hole Divers....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So are you all planning on doing your diving mostly on Saturday? Staying Saturday night or Friday night? I'll drive up early and dive one day with YOU scuba freaks....

DandyDon:
Jacuzzi after diving?! :11: See this Diving and Jacuzzi...OK to Mix??

I'm NOT going to jump into the Jacuzzi ten minutes after a dive. Heck, it takes at least 30 minutes to gear down, pack up, and get back to the hotel. After that, everyone is generally starving, so dinner. After dinner a good soak in the Jacuzzi is certainly not going to give me some undeserved hit!!

What could do that would be an unplanned second dive after ascending from 80 Feet!! :D

K, cheap shot, but seriously, I think sometimes SB members take things like this a bit too seriously.

Sounds like I'd get to meet a bunch of you if I go to the BH on the 10th-11th.... Unfortunately, I have to go to the Crater that weekend for an OW class. I'll be at the BH on the 17th-18th. I'm a sad, sad, camper :(. Hope you guys have a blast!

Wish I could join you folks also, sounds like a blast. Unfortunately, I'll be on my way back to CO from 2 weeks on business travel in LA. Hoping to get in a few dives at Catalina on the weekend out there, so not a totally boring trip.

Have fun, and post some pics when you get back!

I'm NOT going to jump into the Jacuzzi ten minutes after a dive. Heck, it takes at least 30 minutes to gear down, pack up, and get back to the hotel. After that, everyone is generally starving, so dinner. After dinner a good soak in the Jacuzzi is certainly not going to give me some undeserved hit!!
Nope :thumb:

scubajoh44:
Dec 10th? hmmmm. I'de love to go. I'll try. The weekend before that is an OW class in Balmorhea. I'll have to see how much money I spend them. I might go ahead and book a room though. Maybe I'll just drive up for the day. It's a 3 hour drive from my mom's house. What time do yall usually get in the water???

I'm going to try and make it. My sons Birthday is the 12th, and he is debating on if to have a party on Sat the 10th, or Tuesday evening the 13th when FatCity has a deal on passes. For whatever reason he has not made up his mind.

As for when we hit the water, generally early like between 7:00~8:00am, but I'm speaking only for when I go and dive. We will likey try and get in 3~4 dives a day, what else is there to do, and that is why we are there. Saturday evening is generally a night dive. I'm guessing we will hit the bottom on the first dive, and maybe do a shallower second dive. On Sunday we will likely do two morning dives, and then hit the road around noon maybe having lunch before we leave.

I have not put it all together yet with others that may want to go, but we may even try and get there Friday afternoon, and do a quick dive on Friday... we shall see when people can take off.

In any event, right now the 10-11th look like it may happen for me, but if my son decides upon a party on the 10th, I may try and get down on the 3-4th.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom