Blue Heron Twilight Thurs. July 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubakevdm

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey! Some friends and I are doing a twilight shore dive at Blue Heron (West Palm) or maybe the small bridge on Thurs, July 1st. I don't ever get to meet anyone from the board- 'cause if people are diving, I'm working. Anyway, we're gonna meet there by 7:45pm and jump in at about 8:10 for the 8:28 high tide. There's lots of cool macro stuff and octopae up there, and I'd love to be meet you.

Blue Heron Bridge?

Hi,
Recently dove Blue Heron bridge. The site was a better dive site than anticipated. Saw a small spotted eel tucked into it's "hidey-hole". Saw a ton of huge starfish. And some wild looking aqua-worms :06: (anyone who can correct me on the proper name is invited to do so).

If any chick divers are going... that'd be great.
I've penciled in the date on my calender.

Scubakevdm:
Hey! Some friends and I are doing a twilight shore dive at Blue Heron (West Palm) or maybe the small bridge on Thurs, July 1st. I don't ever get to meet anyone from the board- 'cause if people are diving, I'm working. Anyway, we're gonna meet there by 7:45pm and jump in at about 8:10 for the 8:28 high tide. There's lots of cool macro stuff and octopae up there, and I'd love to be meet you.

Scubakevdm:

Jenny and I have been talking about doing a night dive. Maybe we'll go.

Is that your real tongue?

Trish The Fish:
Hi,
Recently dove Blue Heron bridge. The site was a better dive site than anticipated. Saw a small spotted eel tucked into it's "hidey-hole". Saw a ton of huge starfish. And some wild looking aqua-worms :06: (anyone who can correct me on the proper name is invited to do so).

If any chick divers are going... that'd be great.
I've penciled in the date on my calender.

I wonder if you saw a bristle worm, was it pink or red and have tufts of bristles? There are some chick divers going.

Scubakevdm:
Hey, that'd be great! Yeah, it's my tongue... what do you mean?

As a compliment, I'm sure you've been complimented before!

It looks like the guy from the rock group KIZZ, always sticking out his long tongue...He was my favorite rocker! :dazzler1:

scbababe:
As a compliment, I'm sure you've been complimented before!

It looks like the guy from the rock group KIZZ, always sticking out his long tongue...He was my favorite rocker! :dazzler1:

!!!!!!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom