Blue Heron Twilight Thurs. July 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And I thought it was just for my benefit... :eyebrow:

Scubakevdm:
Yes'm. Do you wanna go?

WooHoo!!!!! absolutely, count me in, I'll find out if Darrel(hubby) is working or not and see if he's game..

well, that post from Murphdivers is mine, hubby forgot to sign off my computer and I didn't bother to check.... :)

Waterbabie:
Angie - you are such a horn-dog!!!! In case anyone wasn't aware and is offended, she's like that with everyone. That's why we keep her around - she's so much fun!!!!

I've heard of corn dog what is a horn dog is that what they eat in OHIO! (why don't you PM me and we'll discuss this further)

Thank you for speaking out for me(!!!!) As for keeping me around, (as if!).. I've always been here and believe I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO SPEAK FOR ME! Thank You!

baitedstorm:
well, that post from Murphdivers is mine, hubby forgot to sign off my computer and I didn't bother to check.... :)

I was wondering about that. (I thought that was a little enthusiastic for Darrell to be WooHooing about joining a group of women divers. Of course, it is a biologically sound strategy...)

Angie- didn't mean to offend. Just trying to be part of the conversation. I'll shut up now. I know you can speak for yourself.

Sounds like you've got a good group going, I wish I could get away from work earlier on THursday.

I dunno if I can make it, as much as I would love to do a night dive at Blue Heron. Am diving Friday night and Saturday morning in this neck of the woods....

We need to have a Talk honey!!!!!
you are a lot of fun, but, tongue???? :11:

Just talked to Hubby, we're both in.... Are we going to meet inside Phil Fosters? (cause I thought they closed the park down at sunset)..... whatever way, we're up for it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom