Blue Heron Twilight Thurs. July 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For anyone interseted here are directions to the site:
From I-95 take Blue Heron Blvd exit. Go east a few miles, until you cross over a very large bridge. Just after you get across the bridge, turn left into the park, then head west. We will be as far west in the parking lot as one can go. I will be wearing a Scubaboard T-shirt. We should be there no later than 7:45, so shoot for 7:30. Be sure to bring a light. My cell # is (561) 577-3326 if there are questions or problems. This should be a really neat dive.

Looks like maybe 3 people/divers including me?
One manly diver, 2 chick divers? :eyebrow:

I'm planning to go. I can be reached at cell #954-439-3000.
I'm glad at least one chick diver (besides me) is planning to go.

As far as finding Scubakevdm....
I'll just look for a big tongue! :eyebrow:

I'm in a small (blonde) SUV, too.
It's ok... it's not a dumb blonde! :wink: and it ain't diving anyway.
Sincerely,
Trish the Fish

Scubakevdm:
For anyone interseted here are directions to the site:
From I-95 take Blue Heron Blvd exit. Go east a few miles, until you cross over a very large bridge. Just after you get across the bridge, turn left into the park, then head west. We will be as far west in the parking lot as one can go. I will be wearing a Scubaboard T-shirt. We should be there no later than 7:45, so shoot for 7:30. Be sure to bring a light. My cell # is (561) 577-3326 if there are questions or problems. This should be a really neat dive.

High tide is at 7:35pm at the Port.

Have fun.

Marc

FLL Diver:
High tide is at 7:35pm at the Port.

Have fun.

Marc

I have 8:28 at Port of Palm Beach... we use this table quite a bit and I find it quite accurate for the site. Tide Table 2004. 7:35 pm is for tonight.

Trish The Fish:
Looks like maybe 3 people/divers including me?
One manly diver, 2 chick divers? :eyebrow:

Trish the Fish

me and my husband Darrel will be there, and Scubakedm said he was meeting friends there, so it should be a small group...

Vickie

Trish The Fish:
As far as finding Scubakevdm....
I'll just look for a big tongue! :eyebrow: Trish the Fish

See, I'm not the only one that noticed! :crafty:

Trish I'm probably not going to be able to make it, but have a great time. Scubakev thanks for the invite I hope to meet you soon at one of the other dives. Dive safe... :wink:

scbababe:
See, I'm not the only one that noticed! :crafty:

hey, :11: no fair..... I got in trouble when I said something about it... seems hubby was little than amused with my comments about the tongue.. lol :11ztongue

Sorry to hear you can't make it scbababe, you had me cracking up at the hotel (pompano clean up), hope your hubby's hand is getting better...... maybe next....

Scubakevdm:
I have 8:28 at Port of Palm Beach... we use this table quite a bit and I find it quite accurate for the site. Tide Table 2004. 7:35 pm is for tonight.

You are of course correct. Yet again I'm a day late and a dollar short. I'll figure out this calendar thing yet. :D

Marc

Scubakevdm:

Thanks for the tide table link. I was going to use it for Hollywood, but the maximum deviation is only 2 ft. or so, so I figure, what's the point?

(It does help with the swims, though!)

Thanks again,
Grier

I might be able to attend. Depends on when work paroles me for the weekend this weekend. That bridge is where we did our first open water cert dive last weekend. We saw a BUNCH of stuff!! HUMONGOUS starfish, and even a sea horse! :) I heard that you can find teenie octopi there, too.

Isn't there a dive shop just west of there? I don't have tanks, so I'd have to rent one en-route.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom