Blue Heron construction - any news?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I may just get over there before the construction starts. I've only been
twice to the main bridge (west span) ? and really did not even know of
the diving at the other bridge (east span) ? Oh well, maybe I'll explore
the small bridge over the weekend before the construction does start !

KBeck--thanks for the info. I think we will probably plan on trying to get down there then. We are itching for some nice leisurely shore diving, and this sounds like it fits the bill very nicely.

What's the latest on the construction? I'm hoping to do the East side for our night dive this Saturday.

Ken

FDOT meeting set for Thursday night on Little Blue Heron Bridge bridge work

RIVIERA BEACH — The Florida Department of Transportation will hold a public meeting Thursday night to discuss upcoming work on the Little Blue Heron Bridge.

Work to replace the bridge just east of Phil Foster Park is scheduled to begin in early December and take 18 months. One lane will remain open for eastbound and westbound traffic during construction.
Thursday's public meeting will be from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Resort, 3700 N. Ocean Drive. For more information, call Tish Burgher at (561) 641-6440.

Just a blurb in the Palm Beach Post

FDOT meeting set for Thursday night on Little Blue Heron Bridge bridge work

RIVIERA BEACH — The Florida Department of Transportation will hold a public meeting Thursday night to discuss upcoming work on the Little Blue Heron Bridge.

Work to replace the bridge just east of Phil Foster Park is scheduled to begin in early December and take 18 months. One lane will remain open for eastbound and westbound traffic during construction.

Thursday's public meeting will be from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Resort, 3700 N. Ocean Drive. For more information, call Tish Burgher at (561) 641-6440.

It's a shame I understand... I was not able to attend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom