Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jawfish With Eggs Pic

PICT0239a.jpg

This was my best find of the weekend!

Are we talking about the "clump of 10 thingys" south of the Hilton or directly east?
Definitely NOT directly east of it...that is flat worm rock maybe 5 inches of vertical...This is about 100 yards south of the Hilton....I don't know the number yet, but there are these rock pile Islands going for several hundred yards....again, I don't have enough time there yet for more specifics. Vertical is from like 5 feet to 8 feet, and lots of hiding spaces, and plenty of algae and encrusted structure..... I don't know that it has nudibranchs or anything specific, and none of will unless a bunch of us go through it carefully.
There can be alot of fish on it, and that makes it desirable all by itself.

D2
I don't doubt the facts of what you are saying but I have not seen or heard anything on this thread that would give anything away.
Reminders are good but I think these people are finding them on their own.
At least judging by what I've seen on here since Jim posted his warning.
John
Dive the bridge a little more & you will recognize things. For example I saw a video posted here (not yours) & by the end I knew exactly where to go even though no location was mentioned. Talk all you want post all you want. I won't unless it is someone I know. I am not giving an edge to anyone who might collect.

aerial.jpg
Definitely NOT directly east of it...that is flat worm rock maybe 5 inches of vertical...This is about 100 yards south of the Hilton....I don't know the number yet, but there are these rock pile Islands going for several hundred yards....again, I don't have enough time there yet for more specifics. Vertical is from like 5 feet to 8 feet, and lots of hiding spaces, and plenty of algae and encrusted structure..... I don't know that it has nudibranchs or anything specific, and none of will unless a bunch of us go through it carefully.
There can be alot of fish on it, and that makes it desirable all by itself.

Dive the bridge a little more & you will recognize things. For example I saw a video posted here (not yours) & by the end I knew exactly where to go even though no location was mentioned. Talk all you want post all you want. I won't unless it is someone I know. I am not giving an edge to anyone who might collect.

I *swear* I'll never do it again!! I was new to the bridge at the time and had never found a seahorse before. I was *excited* and just wanted to share. :depressed:

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom