Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's our video from Saturday.
Awesome mix of timelapse and closeups. Your colors are perfect. Top 10 BHB category of " What it's like to dive BHB" video's" !!

Some shots over lunch today.

boat G0179032_tonemapped_pe  fb.jpgG0229221_tonemapped  fb.jpgG0299441_tonemapped  fb.jpgG0339478  fb.jpgpiles G0189061_tonemapped  fb.jpg

No unusual macrofauna like hammerheads to shoot unfortunately. I was ready for 'em though, wide angle rig in hand.

Nice over unders!!!!

As long as they don't unionize.

Oh great... I can see it now... Woody Guthrie singing worker songs to a train-load of lions.. And here come the union busting rich guys clubbing the lions all the way back to Indonesia! And I thought I'd never have to listen to those awful songs again...

MB:
Oh great... I can see it now... Woody Guthrie singing worker songs to a train-load of lions.. And here come the union busting rich guys clubbing the lions all the way back to Indonesia! And I thought I'd never have to listen to those awful songs again...

This reef is our reef, it's no longer your reef,
From the Blue Heron Bridge to the Mid Atlantic ridge,
Just too many New Yorkers, and that darn Dan Volker,
This reef now belongs to the lion fish.

MB:
Oh great... I can see it now... Arlo Guthrie singing worker songs to a train-load of Zions.. And here come the union busting Republican guys clubbing the Saskatchewan Seals all the way back to Canada! And I thought I'd never have to listen to those awful songs again...
Fixed it for you... Oh, and Alice's restaurant...

Pretty much goes with Thanksgiving... Oh, and there just happens to be a get together at the bridge on the Saturday after Thanksgiving... Imagine that (Yes, it was a stretch, but not that far...)

Reactions: MB
This reef is our reef, it's no longer your reef,
From the Blue Heron Bridge to the Mid Atlantic ridge,
Just too many New Yorkers, and that darn Dan Volker,
This reef now belongs to the lion fish.

Brilliant!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom