Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a nice dive today with SB member Clernix. I estimate around 20-25ft vis east. never looked at the temp. got distracted by nudis. found a doto party. here are a few pics.

jpeg-7742.jpg

jpeg-7745.jpg

jpeg-7746.jpg

jpeg-7792.jpg

jpeg-7798.jpg

jpeg-7771.jpg

Fish ID question

Hey Guys. I forgot to bring my fish ID book on this trip and I saw a fish I don't remember ever seeing before. So I looked back through the pages and I think I found him. This is from CoolTech post 8288. What is this fish?

image.jpg

Had a nice dive today with SB member Clernix. I estimate around 20-25ft vis east. never looked at the temp. got distracted by nudis. found a doto party. here are a few pics.

jpeg-7771.jpg

I think this Yellowhead has been posing for all of us lately. East side, south of the bridge, west of the center, near one of the electrical lines?

It was good to "almost" see you yesterday. I was rushing to get everything ready for the wife and I after work...
  • She cancelled
  • I forgot my contacts
  • I rushed to get her camera ready and forgot my own memory card
  • I didn't test my camera (1st time ever)
  • Ducked under the water, turned on the camera... took 10 breaths to realize the memory card was missing...

I walked back up to the shower and rinsed my gear. Everything told, I realized it was not my day to dive and went for pickup at Popeye's

A reminder for those that may not know, there are, or used to be lurkers that would use our intel to collect critters.

A reminder for those that may not know, there are, or used to be lurkers that would use our intel to collect critters.
Jenny, if they want a Yellowhead, this one is about the easiest to spot that I have ever seen... Relax

---------- Post added August 13th, 2015 at 07:31 AM ----------

My new BHB tide friend...

https://www.seatow.com/tools-and-education/app

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom