Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks jet and Jenny,

We too moved from "quarry country" and are glad we did--still, we and treasurecoastdiver(Mike)were thinking of diving tomorrow--GUESS NOT!!

Let's hope for better viz and less wind toward the end of the week. The high tide
times are great if the weather would just cooperate a bit.

The word I heard re: yesterday was "mud puddle." I think glockgirl and SJ are giving it a shot this afternoon.

Yeah, I heard the same thing on the viz. Winds out of the east at 15-20 is probably going to put any
shore diving on hold as well.

The word I heard re: yesterday was "mud puddle." I think glockgirl and SJ are giving it a shot this afternoon.
I've decided that driving an hour to jump in no vis is not my idea of a good time. Beside, I already did that this week.. but it was fun, then! LOL

Did not dive but had to go up and check it out. Very cloudy and probably less than 3ft viz if that.
Drove down to Pompano to check out the seas and they had to be 3-4 ft breakers near shore.
Looking out a bit deeper it looked like there may have been a bit of viz but fighting
the surf not worth it not knowing what kind of viz was on the reef.

I'll be the Tuesday evening for a dive...hope to see some of you then. And hope the viz will be better

OK this article is not directly related to BHB, but I found it interesting and thought some of you might as well....

Seahorses may be heading toward decline in Florida

I saw this article on Face Book. Thank you for posting. So sad ... 'nuff said. Most of our regular listeners probably know how I feel about seahorses ...

BTW: I'm headed up to BHB this afternoon. I'm not optimistic but this has been planned for a long time with someone from out of town. I will post a conditions report for anyone thinking about this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom