Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Got to hit some tennis balls with "Aruba" tonight. Think he might have gotten to see some things he doesn't normally come across. :) Fun guy. :D

Yep, a little taste of what it was like to have Fabrice Santoro on the other side of the net ... :wink:

Going up to the bridge around Noon, maybe I'll see you over there ...

I *thought* that looked like you, but also had reason to suspect that you wuz off in New York City, spreadin news or something. I suppose my special, on-sale, shiny duct tape could be confused with tin or aluminum foil. Could let you borrow some if you'd like. Holds my weight on the handle. Was that you that I pointed out the little, half-buried barbfish to? Glad I wasn't around when you happend across miss Eunice.

Yup, that was me. I was in NYC for a very quick 48 hours this past weekend but was home by Sunday night. I didn't want to stop you u/w: that tin foil made me a little nervous. (Part of me thought "crazy person" and the other part thought "what does he know that I don't?")

I've noticed things have settled down a little bit as far as critters after a VERY active May-June. My marine biologist friend KP is in town and did not see much "glam" the last couple days either. But he gets excited over any animal behavior so still considers them great ("superb") dives. I need to go back to old log books to see what's "in season" now in July.

What's in season? Less neoprene. Could be good. could be bad.. really bad.. LOL

Santorized

Yep, a little taste of what it was like to have Fabrice Santoro on the other side of the net ... :wink:

Going up to the bridge around Noon, maybe I'll see you over there ...

Missing ole Fabrice. :D Did you find me?? Dove LBTS today, instead. Flat calm on the morning beach web cam, but a little rough by the time I got in. Surprisingly, though, the viz was outstanding and very little current. Managed to fail to get a shot of the green sea turtle that whizzed by, but enjoyed all the usuals at their cleaning stations. At least I'll get home with some shots to waste time with on the puter.

Oh. Here's that baby red grouper from the other day.
IMG_5490wa.jpg

Missing ole Fabrice. :D Did you find me?? Dove LBTS today, instead. Flat calm on the morning beach web cam, but a little rough by the time I got in. Surprisingly, though, the viz was outstanding and very little current. Managed to fail to get a shot of the green sea turtle that whizzed by, but enjoyed all the usuals at their cleaning stations. At least I'll get home with some shots to waste time with on the puter.

Oh. Here's that baby red grouper from the other day.
View attachment 187992

Last time I watched him, was against Ljubicic; by the third set, Ivan's head was about to explode ...

Anyway, good day at the bridge, ... just about to pop in the old SD card to see, what the cat dragged in. Some unknown, bearded diver dude pointed out a Lobster, sitting in a crevasse, ... Thanks, hope I got it.

PS.: Despite trying very hard, I did not succeed in drowning my B-I-L on his first outing.:wink:

jet126; I didn't want to stop you u/w: that tin foil made me a little nervous. (Part of me thought "crazy person" and the other part thought "what does he know that I don't?") [/QUOTE:
I heard the tin foil makes him easier to spot when he's been dragged out the inlet to sea whilst diving low tides from the east side:D
Though that kinda confirms the "crazy person" part too......
When you headed back Kevin, thinking Saturday will be a madhouse at the park:boxing:
John

Anyway, good day at the bridge, ... just about to pop in the old SD card to see, what the cat dragged in.

How was viz? I've heard conflicting reports: one said 25-30ft and someone else got out because they couldn't see 3 ft.

How was viz? I've heard conflicting reports: one said 25-30ft and someone else got out because they couldn't see 3 ft.

Jet, We were planning to go and called Force E. Mark said the viz outside the inlet was about 30 and he felt that 10 ft at BHB would be likely. We bagged it!:idk:

Got in around 12:30, and about 40ft out toward the rocks it got better; 25-30 sounds right. Stayed that way 'til an our after HT, and I figured it might hold up for a little longer, but when I went back in at 2:20, 8-10ft max, so after a couple of dives I called it a day ...

B-i-l

Last time I watched him, was against Ljubicic; by the third set, Ivan's head was about to explode ...

Anyway, good day at the bridge, ... just about to pop in the old SD card to see, what the cat dragged in. Some unknown, bearded diver dude pointed out a Lobster, sitting in a crevasse, ... Thanks, hope I got it.

PS.: Despite trying very hard, I did not succeed in drowning my B-I-L on his first outing.:wink:

I'll bet yer brother-in-law did just fine. Saw a pod of four of those bugs yesterday at LBTS.

IMG_6167wa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom