Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured out the gallery issue. I just needed to hit my desk with the heaviest blunt object around (my head) until I figured it out. :D

Here are the pictures in their full sized "glory"
T.C.- BHB 18-20 April 2014 - ScubaBoard Gallery

Very Nice TC!

We went today and the water temp is up a little to the almost80 territory! 3 divers had 79 and 1 diver had 77. Viz about 25 and falling when the tide changed. We went east and once again saw the largest Hermit Crab in creation--on the snorkel trail, north side, in a hole in the rocks, about 3rd rock to the east of the mirror wreck(now sans mirror)! We saw no octos, but those diving west saw lots. The Diva spotted a stargazer buried in the sand. It was clear enough that I actually shot a few fishpics. Going again tomorrow!

TC, come back when you are able, I enjoyed seeing your pics and diving with you!:cool2:

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.. love the lancer dragonets!

Looking good TC. You took those with a SeaLife camera?

Thank you. These are the first pictures that I've put here, so I get to fly the photographer banner now! :D

jimw, I look forward to coming back to BHB, but unless I get rained out or can alba Key largo trip, my next planned trip is in the fall. It's a long drive, too much for one weekend.

MrChen, yep, all pictures taken with a Sealife DC1400 and edited with Lightroom 4.

Thanks to everyone down there for a great trip!

T.C. I am sorry I did not get to meet and dive with you! When are you hitting Key Largo?
I'm currently planning for 4-7 July, 29 Aug-1 Sep, and 8-11 Nov.

Because of the tides, I may flex the 8-11 Nov trip into a WPB trip- the tides favor early morning dives, and afternoon boat dives, as well as night dives.

We went again today and had pretty much the same conditions as yesterdy--79 down to 77 water temp and viz down a little to 15 to 20 on the west side. Others on the same dive thought the viz to be better, but the Diva disappeared pretty quickly when I stopped to shoot some pics. Lots of octos, 2 Pipefish, many Arrow Crabs on a pink sponge on the west wall.

My 1000th dive will be Tuesday--really looking forward to changing that thingy on the left!!

Woot congrats in advance Jim! I'm just a little over a hundred behind you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom