Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're link no worky..

Hey, I enjoyed that little patch of reef south of the west bridge yesterday. Never knew it was there?

Ditto what Jenny said.

If you're referring to the sponge garden Nobody knows it's there ...

Yep. works now! nice.

Very nice weekend at the Bridge. Weather conditions on Sunday attracted multiple divers and park goers, as compared to the overcast Saturday with fewer showings. Critters did not disappoint, while vis could have been better...15 feet or so proved very good for macro with subjects lining up for glamour shots. Particularly of interest where the froggies. Months, if not years can go by between frogfish sightings. This Sunday, we had 4 different encounters in an hours time.
Page-01.jpgPage-02.jpgPage-03.jpegPage-04.jpgPage-5.jpegPage-6.jpgPage-7.jpgPage-07.jpegPage-08.jpgPage-10.jpgPage-09.jpg

Very nice spot. I haven't seen that area. How do you navigate to that spot besides just saying south of the west bridge? How far west and how far south?

---------- Post added May 5th, 2014 at 08:59 PM ----------

Very nice Ricardo. We still need to get together for a dive some time.

Damn you all and your dwarf Frogfish! :D

Awesome pictures.

Awesome photo of the pike blenny. So different than what most people shoot..

Very nice spot. I haven't seen that area. How do you navigate to that spot besides just saying south of the west bridge? How far west and how far south?

Later today Grasshopper!:grouphug: You shall be enlightened!

Later today Grasshopper!:grouphug: You shall be enlightened!
You'd better listen to him.

He'll be a 1,000 dive Diver!

Congrats; be thinking about you tomorrow when it's 2:14 and an I'm at work.

There better be a dive report tomorrow when I get home from work! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom