Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No for djtimmy braving a mid afternoon hightide on the weekend.

:blessing:

What do you all think the crowds will be like Easter Weekend?

I dove there last Fourth of July weekend, it wasn't that busy...

It is still fun....just more likely to get temporarily silted...and need to arrive early for parking. Easter will probably be like a normal weekend at the bridge.

Surprisingly windy today. Blue but milky, vis 20 in the sand, 15 under the pilings, 20 out by the channel. Saw some interesting things including a baby sea robin 4" long, my first couple of bumblebee shrimp! A posing peacock flounder, plus the usual.

Computer said temp was 77 but I think more like 75. Got a little chilled in my 3 mil after 150 minutes in.

So great to be back in the water again!!!!!

Might try again tomorrow.

What do you all think the crowds will be like Easter Weekend?

I dove there last Fourth of July weekend, it wasn't that busy...

The parking lot typically fills up with non divers.

Surprisingly windy today. Blue but milky, vis 20 in the sand, 15 under the pilings, 20 out by the channel. Saw some interesting things including a baby sea robin 4" long, my first couple of bumblebee shrimp! A posing peacock flounder, plus the usual.

Computer said temp was 77 but I think more like 75. Got a little chilled in my 3 mil after 150 minutes in.

So great to be back in the water again!!!!!

Might try again tomorrow.
Were you east or west?
My computer said 75°, but at one time it also said 73°, but I don't think it was that :cold:

Todays finds.. 4 batfish! A bazillion octopi, almost as many lancer dragonets, and three pike blennies. At separate times, I saw a male and a female free swimming.. woot!

Got a little chilled in my 3 mil after 150 minutes in.
I'm planning to use my 5mm with hood and gloves. Too much?

The parking lot typically fills up with non divers.

Sigh... I don't get it. As Dave Barry said, going to the Ocean and not diving is like going to the circus and sitting outside the tent.

T.C., you should be fine with your 5mm and gloves.

Love the Dave Barry quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom