Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking of going tomorrow, but not committed yet...

Anyone going "trolling" tomorrow? Yes, for sure this time, Maribi and I are going to be there!

Mr. Chen, Jenny, Jim, anyone?

Can anyone pm me with any recent good sighting areas the last couple days?

This is a dry week for me. Trust me, I'm having withdrawals already. I have two charter dives lined up and it's got me anxious to get wet.

You didn't tell me that :)
Of course not. I already roped you into a dive. :D:D:D

I'd have mentioned it that evening when we start talking planning and dive objectives.

Scuba Jenny, I'll PM you the week before. I'm starting to look for Friday the 18th, for any takers. I do have a night dive that night, but would be happy to pay up in Jupiter afterward, or Saturday Night.

Aric, morning or evening? If evening, we could dive up to sunset again.

I am thinking of going tomorrow, but not committed yet...

It was pretty good today Jenny--I had 75 thruout the dive--viz a little better as we went east--our new buddy from Melbourn was calling it 30ft, I think a little less as it was milky and I started losing the Diva at about 15-20. Here's hoping it just gets warmer from here on!! Helen from Chicago picked a good time to be here--she and the Diva are going again tomorrow! It's MY guess, if you go--you will have a good dive tomorrow.

---------- Post added April 3rd, 2014 at 10:10 PM ----------

Aric, beware the Chen-:wink:-he's trying to get you to do a lowtide dive--Hi tide tomorrow is 12:21pm! MrChen has said he would "do whatever it takes to get wet"--he's doin' it!:D

---------- Post added April 3rd, 2014 at 10:13 PM ----------

You COULD do like a 3 hr wet lunch as usual and THIS time go to BHB!:D

:blessing:

Aric, beware the Chen-:wink:-he's trying to get you to do a lowtide dive--Hi tide tomorrow is 12:21pm! MrChen has said he would "do whatever it takes to get wet"--he's doin' it!:D

---------- Post added April 3rd, 2014 at 10:13 PM ----------
You COULD do like a 3 hr wet lunch as usual and THIS time go to BHB!:D

OMG, is that what the L means?? hahaha Oops! I focused on the time I wanted to see :) Withdrawal symptoms are horrible!

I better find a new job to make these 3 hrs wet lunches :) 45 min there, 45 min back, 15 min to suit up, 15 min to get dressed for work. That leaves 1 hr to dive... hmmm :)

---------- Post added April 4th, 2014 at 12:00 PM ----------

And all this time I thought you were a positive influence :)
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/basic-scuba-discussions/479923-mentors.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom