Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone. I arrived today, and am looking for someone to tag along with tomorrow.

JellyFishJoy and Mntlblok can vouch for my laid back, friendly, do whatever attitude. I am shooting only macro this week, so if you are doing the same, we are made for each other! PM me if you want to team up!

Cheers,

Bob

Wish I could join ya.. but unfortunately since I am not independently wealthy, I must succumb to the boss's desires and show up for work.

Wish I could join ya.. but unfortunately since I am not independently wealthy, I must succumb to the boss's desires and show up for work.
No worries, maybe another day..

Anyone else? Or will I need to troll for buddies!

Good evening everyone. I arrived today, and am looking for someone to tag along with tomorrow.

JellyFishJoy and Mntlblok can vouch for my laid back, friendly, do whatever attitude. I am shooting only macro this week, so if you are doing the same, we are made for each other! PM me if you want to team up!

Cheers,

Bob

If you call diving with me doing a "buddy" dive, then you have very low "buddy" standards. :D I'm all but useless as a buddy. I *can* vouch for the laid back and friendly, though.

BTW, still going through pics from last trip. Do folks commonly run across freckled soapfish at the bridge?? Also think I might have run across another spotfin jawfish, but that big dorsal spot isn't really there.

Just 'nother day at the Beach today! Viz gettin' sucky, rained like hedoublehockeysticks before the dive, some left, we didn't. The viz was 15-20 at the start. Milky looking, but quite warm at 84. The viz dropped well before hi tide to 10 or 12ft. I could see a layer of silt in the upper water column as we made our way west. Sounds like a crappy dive--it wasn't--we saw the usual critters, jaws and eels, OH MY!! Joanne found a seahorse and a pipefish, I stumbled across a batfish, Mike found a jawfish, and the Diva found her way around! All in all--a good day--until we got to the secret dive bar, BR--which shall remain nameless, uh; Brass Ring which had no electricity and couldn't do a burger for us!! They thought the power would be back on in an hour or 2. Our first clues were that the parking was nearly empty and the door was open!:dork2:

Uh huh...

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Uh huh...

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

IF you can get off work a little early on Friday high tide is at 4:44 and it looks like Joanne, Jim and I are going...... interested? We will probably get in an hour early as usual.

Would Sunday and Monday require a night dive pass?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4

No. You just need to be out of the park by sunset according to the park website. The fishing pier is open until 10pm. Monday might require leaving the park before you really want to in order to completely comply with the rules. But I figure if we're out before dark--that's ok.http://www.saltwatertides.com/cgi-local/floridaatlantic.cgi

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom