Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!!! Might be worth a trip over there!!!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4

Consider doing a dawn dive on Tuesday as well as Sunday and Monday evenings--hi tide 7:26am, Tuesday................some other divers will be there no doubt.

Unfortunately if my key cooperates i have to drive back for that dreaded thing of things.... Work.

---------- Post added August 28th, 2013 at 12:07 PM ----------

I could do an hr before i hit the road i suppose... :) spoken like a true addict!

IF you can get off work a little early on Friday high tide is at 4:44 and it looks like Joanne, Jim and I are going...... interested? We will probably get in an hour early as usual.

If we can plan dives like this with more notice, I could request time off. I'm going to do that Pura Vida night dive on Serena Friday with Joy @ 7pm. Thanks for the invite, I wish you could could make the boat dive.

That house was still out there last Saturday when I when out the inlet: it seems to have been on the barge for a while.... will be interesting to see if anyone knows the story.

And, it was *still* there last trip down. . .

Thanks Dan, Sandra and ladies for the awesome hospitality!
_8280019.jpg

Anybody planning on attending the Pura Vida BHB seminar and dive 9-13/14?

Thanks Dan, Sandra and ladies for the awesome hospitality!
View attachment 164456
It was our pleasure..... and nice shot! :)
Saturday afternoon and Splashdown Divers in Boynton Beach...Castor wreck and Goliaths is the main event...Sandra wants to hit Lynn's reef on the way back....
Conchy Joe, you in? Anyone else ? :)

I think I am going to go West this afternoon if anyone is around. I'm driving a bright red Ford Focus hatchback.

I may have to bag the afternoon at Boynton. I have to be up in the north end that afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom