Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I mention battling blue legs.....

:D:D:D

Attachments

• BHB2-201308050548.jpg
    BHB2-201308050548.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 232
We feel we have been extra lucky lately, but then I feel that way when I (sight impaired) find anything........
John

Whoops, meant Juvenile short big eye (Pristigenys alta)
Got to watch that mur and posting......
mmm somebody mention rum, erh, mur? :D :D :D :D

I was thinking this was a clump of green algae with fun oysters on it... but all the scavengers sitting by it and a poke with my spoon revealed the nasty truth.dead mole2 BHB Aug2013.jpg

The Bobbits are Nasty!!!
Especially Lorena...:D

---------- Post added August 8th, 2013 at 05:18 PM ----------

I presume it is Heresy to ask here, but what the heck.

Recommendations for a nice restaurant near BHB, *other* than the super secret joint? Something a little more er... well lit and yuppie-esque.

Google shows a cluster of possibilities on each side of the bridge.

Johnny Longboats, good but spotty service
Two Drunk Goats good as well, decent service.
Both at Singer Island Beach

Used to be a Snack Bar at PPK that had great Hot Dogs and Slushies.. Yes I am dating myself. That is where we had the Palm Beach Fin Divers Fish Fry every year..

Viz cleared up for this morning's dive. I'd say a good 35-40 ft of clean blue water, temp in the low 80's. All of a sudden (literally from Wednesday to Thursday) the moon jellies are back - just like every August. But not enough to be a bother. All in all a stellar dive!

DSC01886.jpg DSC01899.jpg DSC01910.jpg DSC01927.jpg DSC01932.jpg DSC01936.jpg

Last edited:
Viz cleared up for this morning's dive. I'd say a good 35-40 ft of clean blue water, temp in the low 80's. All of a sudden (literally from Wednesday to Thursday) the moon jellies are back - just like every August. But not enough to be a bother. All in all a stellar dive!

View attachment 162864 View attachment 162865 View attachment 162866 View attachment 162867 View attachment 162868 View attachment 162869

Awesome pics Jet....! Sandra is all excited with the white Seahorse also :) Now it's all about getting more angles, and playing with the lights...it's a mission! :) See her last try at www.facebook.com/wild.diving :)

Awesome pics Jet....!

Thanks Dan!

Here is another photo of the stargazer. I want to say Northern. Usually they spook if you get too close. But he wasn't going to let anything disturb his little sun bath!
DSC01919.jpg

Maribi and I are finally going to get back in the water at BHB on Sunday. Have had a terrible summer and can't wait to see my fishy friends and my human diving friends! Dan, are you going to be arouind?
Been so long that I have no idea where anything is. Are frogfish still around? Can someone pm me with some tips?

Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom