Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question, do any of the local dive shops have "Bridge Troll" patches or T-shirts?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

Just a quick question, do any of the local dive shops have "Bridge Troll" patches or T-shirts?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

The original troll w/ pink hair logo was designed by Cooltech. Since then there have been a couple other variations. You can find products on Cafe Press by searching "Blue Heron Bridge Trolls."

Before I answer your question we must be sure you meet the "BHB Troll" criteria. Are you infact a true "Troll" as only those that are can proudly wear the t-shirts or own any other "Troll" merchandise. If you are a true "Troll" then you can check with Cafe Press. They carry lots of BHB Troll merchandise including t-shirts. Also, Force E has BHB t-shirts with their logo but they are not "Troll" t-shirts. I do own both kinds of t'shirts having met the "Troll" standards. Welcome to being a "BHB Troll" and have fun wearing you "Troll" gear.

Before I answer your question we must be sure you meet the "BHB Troll" criteria. Are you infact a true "Troll" as only those that are can proudly wear the t-shirts or own any other "Troll" merchandise. If you are a true "Troll" then you can check with Cafe Press. They carry lots of BHB Troll merchandise including t-shirts. Also, Force E has BHB t-shirts with their logo but they are not "Troll" t-shirts. I do own both kinds of t'shirts having met the "Troll" standards. Welcome to being a "BHB Troll" and have fun wearing you "Troll" gear.

Not sure what all the "criteria" are, but I did dive the Blue Heron Bridge with Dan Volker Thursday. Does that count?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Not sure what all the "criteria" are, but I did dive the Blue Heron Bridge with Dan Volker Thursday. Does that count?

Well, if you did a BHB dive with our own Dan Volker, the trolliest of trolls, then you are infact a troll of the highest standard. Wear your troll t-shirt proudly!

Cant we can have a tourist troll status? Ive got almost 20 dives at the bridge, have eaten at secret troll dive bars with tshirt wearing trolls, and have even been show troll secret wildlife but have yet to inducted. So what is the criteria?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Cant we can have a tourist troll status? Ive got almost 20 dives at the bridge, have eaten at secret troll dive bars with tshirt wearing trolls, and have even been show troll secret wildlife but have yet to inducted. So what is the criteria?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

The criteria is secret. However, you have been a Troll In Training. Your training will be complete after this Sundays night dive. You have shown troll standards by keeping your feet off the bottom and not causing a silt out, keeping your arms and hands tucked in, not revealing the secret location of troll wildlife, kiteing the flag without the whine shown by a certain other troll. Your only infraction was revealing the secret location of the most secret dive bar Brass Ring causing trolls to be wait listed. After the night dive you will be taken to the secret dive bar by the trolls for the best burger in town and to discuss the dive and will be shown the most secret underwater troll hand signal. At that time you will become an official troll and must immediately buy a BHB t-shirt from FE or order a troll t-shirt from Cafe Press. With this honor comes great responsibility. You must always show good form underwater. Good luck. And as jimw would say...... WWMND.

That should be Monday night dive... even the date is secret.

Last edited:
The criteria is secret. However, you have been a Troll In Training. Your training will be complete after this Sundays night dive. You have shown troll standards by keeping your feet off the bottom and not causing a silt out, keeping your arms and hands tucked in, not revealing the secret location of troll wildlife, kiteing the flag without the whine shown by a certain other troll. Your only infraction was revealing the secret location of the most secret dive bar Brass Ring causing trolls to be wait listed. After the night dive you will be taken to the secret dive bar by the trolls for the best burger in town and to discuss the dive and will be shown the most secret underwater troll hand signal. At that time you will become an official troll and must immediately buy a BHB t-shirt from FE or order a troll t-shirt from Cafe Press. With this honor comes great responsibility. You must always show good form underwater. Good luck. And as jimw would say...... WWMND.

I'll share just a few:

1) visited the sponge garden
2) been yelled at by the lifeguard
3) know where to hide when the current rips
4) know how to navigate your way back (underwater -no periscoping) when vis drops to zero
5) seen every critter on Jenny's list (the given being you know what list I'm referring to)

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom