Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today: Viz: murky 10-15 FT Water: 79 . Not sure why? But there was a bunch of dead or dying fishes in water

Looking for forward to hear what might be the cause?

Thanks

Any vis reports from this weekend? There is a very outside chance we will get to dive tomorrow but want to know if it is too murky.

Thanks!

You can arrange a night boat dive through Pura Vida or Little Deeper. At least you could last time I checked. You will have to charter the boat, and pay for a minimum # of divers. But if you post the date in this forum you might get some others willing to join you and share in the cost.

Thanks for all your suggestions. I am not sure renting a kayak or a boat is an option for me, but I have sent Pura Vida an email. I hope it is possible to charter a boat. If it is possible and I need more divers, I will gladly post it in this forum.

You might try contacting Force-e as well. They have access to multiple dive operators so might increase your changes of finding a boat. Consider Walker Dive Charters too.

Hope you have a great trip. We will be leaving as you arrive or we would volunteer as extra divers if you needed them.

Today: Viz: murky 10-15 FT Water: 79 . Not sure why? But there was a bunch of dead or dying fishes in water

Looking for forward to hear what might be the cause?

Thanks

Dead and dying fish at the Bridge. Anyone know what is going on?

Woot! Lookit the book I just got! Lots of photos from the bridge!
51%2Bmj7DBXoL._SY300_.jpg

How long will you be in town? We are planning to do another Free Blue Heron Bridge Night Dive on May 23rd. Maybe you can join us then?

Here is our event schedule: Calendar of Events

Just call to sign up? I've never done a night dive. I did buy a torch light for my AOW. Besides some sort of marker light on the tank, would else do I need or need to know?

---------- Post added April 30th, 2013 at 03:27 PM ----------

Hit the bridge to test a new reg earlier this month.

[video=youtube;fXRTlYK2nTo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXRTlYK2nTo[/video]

Sportxlh, would love to watch your video but YouTube says "the content owner has not made this video available on moble." Any way to fix this?

Thanks for the 'heads up'. But its weird, youtube won't let me change the syndication setting to allow viewing on mobile devices. Probably because of the music tracks I used in the video.

[video=youtube;NVHys1GU7Pk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVHys1GU7Pk[/video]

BHB video from this past Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom