Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be the optimum time to be in the water Thursday 4-25. I was thinking 740am or so.
Is this correct?
Thnx

The site I use says high tide is 8:30 - so yes, 7:40am should be perfect. If the current is too strong stay out front by the snorkel trail for the first hour or so. p.s. Early morning dives are The Best! Have fun!!

We saw 2 seahorses and a Manta off Bonaire today!

Show off. :wink:

Looking forward to the pics!

Interesting how the high tide advances less from evening high tide to morning high tide
as compared to morning high tide to evening high tide. Not sure if this is always the case
but appears to be so over the next few days.

---------- Post added April 24th, 2013 at 12:18 PM ----------

Now we can all use "medical necessity" as an excuse to skip work and dive. :wink:

Let me know how this works out !

Any vis reports ahead of tonights night dives?

130422-180124-0048.jpg

To celebrate Earth Day, Pura Vida Divers setup a twilight dive at Phil Foster Park. Topside the conditions were stormy, but divers persevered. Once underwater, conditions were great! Visibility was approximately 30ft with 75 degree water.

If you would like to read the blog, see more pictures, or the video of a picky octopus, please visit Phil Foster Park - Earth Day Twilight Dive :: Pura Vida Divers

Viz wasn't amazing, but it seems to be warming up, and great way to spend an evening!

Attachments

• greenshrimptiny-0092.jpg
    greenshrimptiny-0092.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 259
Nice. you got em.. Glad it stayed still for you..

---------- Post added April 25th, 2013 at 08:55 AM ----------

View attachment 153233

To celebrate Earth Day, Pura Vida Divers setup a twilight dive at Phil Foster Park. Topside the conditions were stormy, but divers persevered. Once underwater, conditions were great! Visibility was approximately 30ft with 75 degree water.

If you would like to read the blog, see more pictures, or the video of a picky octopus, please visit Phil Foster Park - Earth Day Twilight Dive :: Pura Vida Divers
nice shots.. looks like a good dive.

I sooo wanted to be there but not arriving until May 12th :(

I sooo wanted to be there but not arriving until May 12th :(

How long will you be in town? We are planning to do another Free Blue Heron Bridge Night Dive on May 23rd. Maybe you can join us then?

Here is our event schedule: Calendar of Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom