Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally made it down to South Florida today. Lovin the weather. I have a question for the locals. I have a new computer with me here and need the link for tides for this week at BHB. Can anyone help us? I checked a month or so ago and thought I saw around 12-1pm or something like that.

I googled it and found a bunch of old tide charts but nothing new.

TIA:D

Randy g, I'm sure a local will give you a better site but the is the one I use

Tide Location Selection for Florida Atlantic

Looks like high tide is 12:11 (edited) tomorrow if I am reading it right. Force-e can also give you tide time for the week.

Last edited:
great vis today 40'+
You did not happen to see Sandra or Ari there, did you?
Sandra has the big white pvc floats on her camera, and is in a dry suit still.

She was supposed to be out by now....if the vis is as good as you say, I guess I will have an even longer wait :)

Great viz on the east side today and warming a bit--now 75F on my computer and 74 on my buddys. We are probably going again tomorrow................a few octos out and about and interesting behaviors--flashing, flying, hunting, and more hunting. We swam a lot so I wasn't cold for the first time in many months it seems!!

Hey Bridge Trolls, just a reminder to all that tomorrow night is REEF's free fishinar about BHB!

[h=2]Florida's Blue Heron Bridge Revisited[/h]A followup to our popular BHB fishinar we did last year. Lureen Ferretti is a bridge-a-holic and will show you some of the cooler fish that can be found under the bridge.
Instructor: Lureen Ferretti
Tuesday, April 16th at 8pm EDT - Register

• CHECK YOUR TIME ZONE! This class starts at 8pm East Coast time. Your time zone may vary.
  • Although the Fishinars are free, you must register for each session you'd like to attend.
  • If you are not already a member, you'll need to Join REEF to be able to register (it's free).
  • Once you register for the webinar, you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to log on.
  • Please log on at least 5-10 min prior to your session start time if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom