Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. I was wondering why you were taking pictures of me. Here is one of you..
_1170138.jpg

IMG_1050wa.jpgIMG_1055wa.jpgIMG_1057wa.jpgIMG_1076wa.jpg

Saw this well organized pile of shells out in the middle of nowhere and immediately thought octopus. But, it didn't seem to have a hole in the middle. Took me a *long* time to figger out what was going on. The last pic was *after* I had figgered it out and took the a bunch of other pics. . .

Scaly-tailed Mantis

Saw this well organized pile of shells out in the middle of nowhere and immediately thought octopus. But, it didn't seem to have a hole in the middle. Took me a *long* time to figger out what was going on. The last pic was *after* I had figgered it out and took the a bunch of other pics. . .

I just *love* these guys.

IMG_1063wa.jpg

Guys, if you are interested, it might be good conditions for a night dive tomorrow at Lauderdale by the Sea. Winds forecast at less than 10 knots tomorrow and going dead calm by midnight. The beach cam this morning was pretty much flat calm much to my surprise. Might be just the right window to get it in before the wind kicks up again.

Check the beach cam in the morning. I will keep track during the day and by mid-afternoon we should know for sure. I don't mind doing the dive late to take advantage of the winds dying out later at night. Maybe from 8 to 10. That's up to you as you still have the drive back to west palm.

Bob, I sent you a pm about it.

Looks kinda "borderline" to me right now on the webcam. Sounds like fun, though, if some half-way decent viz can be found. . .

Guys, if you are interested, it might be good conditions for a night dive tomorrow at Lauderdale by the Sea. Winds forecast at less than 10 knots tomorrow and going dead calm by midnight. The beach cam this morning was pretty much flat calm much to my surprise. Might be just the right window to get it in before the wind kicks up again.

Check the beach cam in the morning. I will keep track during the day and by mid-afternoon we should know for sure. I don't mind doing the dive late to take advantage of the winds dying out later at night. Maybe from 8 to 10. That's up to you as you still have the drive back to west palm.

Bob, I sent you a pm about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom