Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PICT0103.jpgPICT0150.jpgPICT0072.jpgPICT0047.jpgPICT0048.jpg
Dove the bridge yesterday and last Sunday. Both days my computer said 77 degrees. The visibility was decent yesterday, I would guess 15-20 feet. Both weekends I noticed an atypical amount of yellow stingrays; last week on the west bridge, yesterday east bridge/snorkel trail. Most notable from Saturday's dive were giant scrawled filefish, jacknife fish, a gray trigger fish, good sized barracuda, and a plethora of lobster and arrowhead crabs (which every time I dive I take blurry pictures of). Anyone need a buddy next Sunday or Monday (MLK)? I’m a point and shoot picture taker but very patient with real photographers and also willing to pocket the camera depending on who I dive with.

FOUND: Snorkel. Easy to find owner- part of your name is on it!!
FOUND: Slate- match the penmanship & it is yours once again LOL well seriously tell me what you wrote on it that you wanted your buddy to know

nice. streamlined and no danglies. good modified frog kick. no wings flapping. divers could learn a lot from a duck!

Wait till you see one 60 feet down in a cave, quite a distance from the entrance....They can frog kick and glide well... Think they can do the back kick?

Saw a cormorant once diving in low vis.. scared the bejeezers outa me!

Another fab day at the Bridge. Can't believe the water is still 75 degrees. Here is a vid I put together. Enjoy.
https://vimeo.com/57423099

Ditto for today. Still 75 degrees. Like you Bob, can't believe it's January and still 75. Nice long dive with pretty good viz. Wasn't even cold when I got out. That could be because the tide was ripping on the East side and had to actually swim coming out LOL.. No video..... didn't even take pics today. My buddy took pics so maybe she will post some.

Hopping in the minivan after work tomorrow to head back down for a long weekend. If anybody wants to "PM" me the location of any really cool stuff, I promise to post purty pitchers of it. . . :D

75 versus 68 this time last year sounds *great*!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom