Blue Heron Bridge Trolls III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any predictions on people showing up to night dive tonight? I'm hoping the rain and fence will keep people away.

Here are pics from my Saturday dive where I once again met up with Jenny (and crew) and SubNeo (Michael).

May be an image of nature and text that says '© Christian Jones''© Christian Jones'
May be a closeup of text that says '© Christian Jones''© Christian Jones'
May be an image of nature and text that says '© Christian Jones''© Christian Jones'
May be an image of text that says 'Christian Jones''Christian Jones'
My pictures aren't showing anymore? I can't put my name on them?

My pictures aren't showing anymore? I can't put my name on them?
I saw them.

I saw them before. I can't see them now.

Posting self destructing photos again eh @MrChen? Now you see them, now you don’t! :rofl3:

I received an email today regarding the BHB construction webinar. I sent a lengthy feedback email describing my disappointment in the process. Though it will have no effect, I would encourage everyone who attended the webinar to send in their comments.
I received a prompt reply from Angel Gardner regarding my email. She pointed out to me that there had been a planning meeting for the BHB construction back on July 12, 2022. I do not recall seeing a notice for that meeting, however, I do not live in Florida and could easily have missed it. She wrote that the 2022 meeting was the appropriate meeting for planning and that the recent meeting was designed as informational.

Did anyone here attend the 2022 meeting? I don't find anything about it in this thread but could easily have missed it.

1680617280117.png

I received a prompt reply from Angel Gardner regarding my email. She pointed out to me that there had been a planning meeting for the BHB construction back on July 12, 2022. I do not recall seeing a notice for that meeting, however, I do not live in Florida and could easily have missed it. She wrote that the 2022 meeting was the appropriate meeting for planning and that the recent meeting was designed as informational.

Did anyone here attend the 2022 meeting? I don't find anything about it in this thread but could easily have missed it.

View attachment 777512

I believe that is when folks first learned about the project. I do not believe it was as widely publicized if memory serves me correctly. Also, based upon what I'd heard, I do not believe that it was a true "open dialog" that would be considered "planning". I'm almost certain Jeff Nelson from Force-E attended. Perhaps some ScubaBoarders as well? I'm going from memory here from months ago, so take that into account. I may have some of these details incorrect.

2022 meeting
I also think it was not well publicized. The timeline was also very unclear. The meeting announcement indicated the construction start date as Fall 2023.

To add the the confusion the official slides from the meeting show on slide 16:
Beach Closures
• Mid March 2023 thru May 2023
Which is not at all what they then presented in the March 20, 2023 meeting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom