Blue Heron Bridge reference sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

J322Y

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Most bridge trolls probably have a site bookmarked for tide info. I like the one from Blue Heron Bridge Scuba the best. It has the appropriate tides for diving the bridge highlighted, it has sunrise/sunset times, and you can navigate through the months easily with arrows at the top of the calendar.

Tide

Palm Beach County has a page with air and water temps, wind speed and direction, rain chance, etc.

Beach conditions

pbc parks info.png

Their online tables are good.

But I like to have paper tables. Pura Vida has that free in the store and I am told the store is open today but they do not have phone or internet.

A very good source of current info regarding BHB is the Blue Heron Bridge Dive Club on Facebook. Pics, video, current conditions, etc.... From my point of view that site has now become the primary source of info for BHB.

A very good source of current info regarding BHB is the Blue Heron Bridge Dive Club on Facebook. Pics, video, current conditions, etc.... From my point of view that site has now become the primary source of info for BHB.
Thanks jimw!

I just saw a post there that linked to the Lake Worth Inlet cam. Gives you an idea of conditions near the bridge. The cam page also has tide and weather info.

Lake Worth inlet cam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom