Blue grotto devils den?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I were coming all the way from Alaska there are other area Springs I'd hit.

Ginnie would be one of them just because of the visibility, and just all around fun factor.

its great to here all this info, thanks
so would Devils Den be worth doing 2 dives in one day and skipping Blue Grotto? Does Devils Den have plenty to see for 2 dives. I really have know comprehension of how big or what kind of dives these are. I sounds like thats what I will do if Devils is worth the extra time there.
Anna I will PM you tommorrow with details and time frames for the dive. that did not take long at all to find a dive buddy!

IMHO....If I were coming all the way from Alaska, and were new to diving, and were coming to Florida.....I'm driving to the Keys for at LEAST a day or two, where the water is warm, and salty, and the fish are pretty. (NOT THAT CAT FISH ARE UGLY.... oh what am I saying? Cat fish compared to Angel Fish are UGLY !) I do like Blue Grotto and Devil's Den but given my druthers I'm heading South-er.

I would love to head south now that I dive but it will not happen this time. I actually misstated earlier, I am there on work not vacation. I have family in Inverness I am staying with a couple of days before work starts. I have family spread through out Florida and I will absolutly being headed to south Florida for diving one of these trips.

IMHO....If I were coming all the way from Alaska, and were new to diving, and were coming to Florida.....I'm driving to the Keys for at LEAST a day or two,

Touche'

The Florida Keys....one of my Favorite places to dive. The water is so beautiful down there, it is a MUST for any diver!

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
I wonder if the Paradiso's have had anymore offers on the Grotto?

Last I heard they had decided not to sell. The wanted the state to take it over and never could come to an agreement so the owner just decided to keep it. That was the word a few months ago anyway.

is paradise in an overhead environment?
Paradise is an overhead environment with some of the best viz I have ever seen - well - before others stir up the bottom. I was there on Sunday and no other divers were there. Zardoz and I had it all to our selves.

Web Site: Paradise Springs

You might be able find some underwater video of these sites on YouTube.

thanks--looks interesting

Paradise is an overhead environment with some of the best viz I have ever seen - well - before others stir up the bottom. I was there on Sunday and no other divers were there. Zardoz and I had it all to our selves.

Web Site: Paradise Springs

You might be able find some underwater video of these sites on YouTube.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom