Blue Angel renovations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speaking of BA, looks like a new beach club is being built just down the street Bei Facebook anmelden
That project has not been completely approved. It is just an extension of the stingray and shark jail next to BA and will have bouncy water castles or something just as worthless. It will wipeout all access to the beach for locals from BA all the way to Villablanca Hotel. Thats a lot of eco damage gonna be done. There is zero parking available for this proposed facility. With the present mayor out of office soon, Im sure we will see lots of shady deals being approved to enrich a few.

That project has not been completely approved. It is just an extension of the stingray and shark jail next to BA and will have bouncy water castles or something just as worthless. It will wipeout all access to the beach for locals from BA all the way to Villablanca Hotel. Thats a lot of eco damage gonna be done. There is zero parking available for this proposed facility. With the present mayor out of office soon, Im sure we will see lots of shady deals being approved to enrich a few.
Anything going forward with the 4th cruise ship pier? The previously published plans showed it run out from sunset beach to the edge of the wall and then down to about Stingray village.

I think the 4
Anything going forward with the 4th cruise ship pier? The previously published plans showed it run out from sunset beach to the edge of the wall and then down t

Anything going forward with the 4th cruise ship pier? The previously published plans showed it run out from sunset beach to the edge of the wall and then down to about Stingray village.
I think the 4th pier is approved. They normally wait till the current administration is out of office before letting out the news on projects such as that. Gotta make sure everyone gets their "cut" for approvals.... The Molina family is behind the new pier. They own lots of properties on Cozumel including Winjet Ferries.

I think the 4

I think the 4th pier is approved. They normally wait till the current administration is out of office before letting out the news on projects such as that. Gotta make sure everyone gets their "cut" for approvals....
Didn't pay attention to the election in June. Did the Morena party retain control of Cozumel or did the PRI get back in?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom