Blanket Discount for Scuba Board Members at SDL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JS1scuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
You are all familair with Tech Diving Limited the store for all of your technical diving needs. We launched our sister store last month Scuba Diving Limited where you can find all the recreational diving equipment you need. It got off to a great start and we thank all of you who placed orders with us. Along the way some folks here said to us .. "hey why can't we just have a blanket discount?"

We gave it some serious thought, read all the finanancial pages of the Wall Street Journal, Barrons, NY Times, Miami Herald, LA Times, etc., and we spent some time on CNN and MSNBC to confirm our thoughts on the economy. We concluded more than a year ago that we were in a recession, and, that this year we would hit a depression. We are in it and its hitting people hard, you, me, your kids school teacher, the guy who works on your car, your third cousin on your mother's side. Everyone. But what we also see is that even in these hard times we still like to have some fun. Diving is our fun.

I have all the same home things to deal with like you do, kids, wife, mortgage, car payments, groceries, etc. Plus, I have this little business that we are building along the way. It has mortgage, utilities, inventory, employees etc. And, while we have all learned in the past year or so to do with a little less, and stretch that dollar a little more we also know that these hard times we are in will be gone soon. (well maybe not real soon, but soon) to that end .......... i'm going to go out on a limb here and provide to SCUBA BOARD MEMBERS a blanket discount. (read on)

This blanket discount coupon can be applied to SCUBADIVINGLIMITED.COM orders when you enter the coupon code: ScubaBoard on check out. This coupon is in addition to our already low prices and any items that are already on sale. So you can get even more savings.

I know you work hard for your money. We all do. I know that when it comes to spending your hard-earned money on diving gear you want to get the best value and the best service. We want to earn that from you in our new webstore SCUBADIVINGLIMITED.COM So take a jump over to ScubaDivingLimited.com right now and create an account and start to build a shopping cart with some things. Then, on check-out enter Coupon Code: ScubaBoard and in the comments box tell us your screen name too. (does not apply to on-line training courses)

scuba-board-500.jpg

We want to build our recreational scuba store to be as big as our Tech Diving Limited store and we can only do that with your help. If there is something you want that's NOT in our store yet -- send us an email and we will be happy to see if we have it or source it for you.

We look forward to serving you.

Go Scuba Board ......... Go ScubaDivingLimited !

We thank you for your support.

Back
Top Bottom