Blacktip Travel Case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hmm okay. thats not an issue really, i am a mechanic but that does mean i have to bring more tools on my dive trip which isnt a huge issue being that i do take common scuba tools with me. what is the assembly and disassembly process of the handle ?
I can tell you that it does not work with my setup above, but I just removed the handle prior to traveling and placed inside the travel tube, and then when I arrived I re-attached. It's a bit of a pain (especially because it tedious to attach). But it wasn't that big of a deal.

It's just a couple of screws that use an allen key (which you probably already bring), the only thing that is annoying is you have to do a lot of quarter turns on a very long screw (only takes a few minutes)...

ah well nothing i cant handle. do you have the t-handle? if so how does it feel compared to the single like more controllable and does it get in the way of using the trigger. i and right handed and for the price it goes for i assume it doesnt interfere but you never know. and i dont think it returnable. i know this a travel case thread if you want to pick this convo up in private message we can.
It's just a couple of screws that use an allen key (which you probably already bring), the only thing that is annoying is you have to do a lot of quarter turns on a very long screw (only takes a few minutes)...

so this might be a stupid question but should i put the base/motor at the bottom of the case where the wheels are and the tube at the top near extendable handle. im thinking this because the motor is heavier than the tube and ive heard of tube warping out of shape. also heard of propeller shroud cracked but a shroud is probably cheaper than a tube and if that does warp then it will leak and cause more issue and i definitely dont want that . right now i have the motor assembly on the top of the case and the thought just came to mind the first time i actually lifted it to roll it.
IMG_4513.jpeg

Pelicase 1637 - will that fit a tech tube?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom