Blackbeard Scuba (New Diveshop in Southport, NC)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blackbeard Scuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, I am the co-owner of Blackbeard Scuba in Southport, NC. I wanted to email and tell you a little bit about Blackbeard Scuba and our dive charters. Our staff has many years of teaching, divemastering, and chartering experience off the coast of NC. At Blackbeard, we allow all types of charters including: technical, doubles friendly, re-breathers, spearfishing, & recreational charters. We charter to many extraordinary areas from Megalodon Ledge to many of the WWII wrecks. We also have some really fun contests through out the summer including Lionfish Derby's or Lobster Grabs. Some other destinations that we charter to are the Hyde/Markham, Rosin, Normainia, City of Houston & many more. If their is another site in this area that you would like to go, just let us know and chances are we have the numbers for it. Our dive boat is a very nice 32' Blackfin with a nice diving platform & diving ladder on the stern of the vessel. This is a very spacious 6 pack vessel that is a comfortable and smooth ride. Additionally, we are located in South Harbour Marina with our dive boat docked directly behind the shop's balcony.

Blackbeard Scuba is a full service shop that offers high end charters at an affordable price. Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions or to book a trip. We can also fill air, nitrox, and 100% 02 fills. Blackbeard Scuba has a full rental line from BCDs, Backplates, Din Regulators, Yoke Regulators, computers, & all other miscellaneous rental gear. We are running a Big Grand Opening Special this season, if you book 5 people the 6 person is free. Also, be sure and check us out on Facebook & website at BlackbeardScuba.com.

--
Blackbeard Scuba

5001 O'Quinn Blvd. Unit G
Southport, NC 28461
(910) 465-1902
www.BlackbeardScuba.com
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blackbeard-Scuba/1433826336857190

I see you run to some sites I would like to go to.

Do you have a dive schedule posted?

Do you take walk ins to fill out a charter?

I see you run to some sites I would like to go to.

Do you have a dive schedule posted?

Do you take walk ins to fill out a charter?

Hey Steve,

We sure do. Our dive schedule is posted on Blackbeard Scuba | Southport NC | Scuba Diving. We run charters every weekend and also sometimes during the week too. Be sure and email me or call us anytime with questions or to sign up.

Thanks again,
Inman

--
Blackbeard Scuba

5001 O'Quinn Blvd, Unit G
Southport NC 28461
Blackbeard Scuba | Southport NC | Scuba Diving
BlackbeardScuba@gmail.com

When I click on charters I see the price but it doesn't say much else, are they all 2 tank dives? Do you ever offer 3? Etc.

When I click on charters I see the price but it doesn't say much else, are they all 2 tank dives? Do you ever offer 3? Etc.

When I talked to Inman he said they typically run 2 tank dives but will sometimes do a 3 tank dive. I know they are pretty open to working with folks for specific requested dives. Hopefully he or someone else from BB will chime in with more specifics.

Where are your T-shirts? With a name like that, you have to have cool t-shirts :wink:

Back
Top Bottom