Big Island & Kauai ... last two weeks of May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dive every weekend and I can be at Mahukona by 2:45 any weekday after work. You can PM you personal info if you want. You are welcome to join us any time. Or you and I can set up our own dives too!

Hi

Our family will be in WaiKoloa, Kona: 23 Aug - 2 Sept.
I will have around 70 dives, but my daughter has only completed her o/w with no additional dives. We prefer guided dives...

Could you please advise us:

1. Dive Operators
2. Dive Sites (Essential & Good)
3. Best Manta Dive Operator
4. Advanced Dive (myself) - what is this?

Not sure if shore diving is wise for us, but open to suggestions.

5. I hope to see: Mantas, Dolphins, seals & Whale Shark - is this possible?

Also, any advice for sightseeing?

Thanks, Finbob

Blue Wilderness Dive Adventures in Waikoloa. They will let you dive as a family or by experience. I can help you with shore diving and I would make the drive to Kona to do the Manta Dive with Jacks. Aloha!!

Hi There, we would love to take you diving with us, the Manta Ray dive is an incredible dive with manta rays swooping right over your head! It’s a specialy of ours (although most other operators in Kona also do this trip) Let me know if you’d like some more details about our Manta Dive trips.

You can also check out our website: konadivingcompany.com

We can also help you find a buddy for some shore diving, and give you some tips about cool spots as well.

feel free to give us a call at 808-331-1858

With Aloha,

Jordan and the crew here at Kona Diving Company.

I dive every weekend and I can be at Mahukona by 2:45 any weekday after work. You can PM you personal info if you want. You are welcome to join us any time. Or you and I can set up our own dives too!

You're on. I'll PM you. Let's make this work!

Thanks!

- Jm

Hi There, we would love to take you diving with us, the Manta Ray dive is an incredible dive with manta rays swooping right over your head! It’s a specialy of ours (although most other operators in Kona also do this trip) Let me know if you’d like some more details about our Manta Dive trips.

We can also help you find a buddy for some shore diving, and give you some tips about cool spots as well.

With Aloha,

Jordan,

Any chance for a discount on the two tank Manta Ray dive?

- Jm

With Aloha,

I called and spoke to Tim. I've booked a 5 day package with one 3 tank dive and a manta dive. Looking forward to this.

Still looking for buddies for shore dives. Anyone?

- Jm

Sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner. I needed to confirm the dates that I have a friend visiting. I can dive with you in the afternoon on Tues, Wed and Thurs. Let me know if any or all of those dates work for you!!
Rick

P.S. I got your PM, OK. LOL

Sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner. I needed to confirm the dates that I have a friend visiting. I can dive with you in the afternoon on Tues, Wed and Thurs. Let me know if any or all of those dates work for you!!
Rick

P.S. I got your PM, OK. LOL

Wet,

I'm going to be doing the Manta dive with the "Kona Diving Company" on Wed the 18th. You're welcome to come along. Let them know "Jm Valera" sent you.

On the days you provided, I can make it out to Mahukona after a morning boat dive on Thurs the 19th. That's a 2hr drive from where I'm going to be that day. Assuming we get off the boat by noon-ish, I should be able to be there by 3:30 at the latest. That'll give me time to stop by a dive shop and pickup a few tanks.

- Jm

Back
Top Bottom