Big Island Dive Op Reference Please: Torpedo Tours.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm,

To answer the question about Torpedo Tours. It's hard to imagine a more laid back customer focused dive master / captain than Mike and Nikki. If your looking to go to great dive sites and have a laid back "family-style" dive with a bit of fishing (sometimes) on the way back, then Torpedo Tours is great. Lots of fun.

Other good operators is Steve from Wannadive for a 6-pack experience and Big Island if your looking for a high quality tourist type dive experience.

-Joe

We just returned from our trip. Ended up going back to Big Island again. Without getting into a detailed dive report, I had a fantastic time with them (again)!

Over several days, dove with Capt's Russ and Jim and D/M's Scott, Luke and Mike.

While I was over there, I did get great local feedback on Torpedo Tours, so I will give them a shot next trip in April if we don't elect to do Maui instead.

Swells were up most of the time we were there, diving was still excellent! Henry's Cave and Golden Arches were my two fav. spots.

Saw a double breach right by the green bouy at the harbor entrance on 1/16...awesome!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom