Bicycle rental in Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Best Bikes advertises their cheapest bike at $8.50/day with three day minimums, so that'd be $17/day for two = $119 for a week including helmet, lock, and a taxi ride. Try again.
I looked back, it was Rent a Bike that was near $200

Best Bikes advertises their cheapest bike at $8.50/day with three day minimums, so that'd be $17/day for two = $119 for a week including helmet, lock, and a taxi ride. Try again.
That would be cheaper than buying two! I don't think you could buy a new, basic bike, at Chedraui for under $150 US. Then you would want a lock for sure if you want to keep it for more than a day. Helmets if you value your noggin.

I sold my used bike a couple of years ago for, as I recall, about $2000 pesos. That included the lock, dual mirrors, helmet, front and back lights, custom seat, a basket and a few other things.

I was quoted $110 a day for a decent road bike....I passed. Stay at a place that offers bikes like Aldora Villa, but expect rusty buckets:)

I've stayed at Villa Aldora and used their bikes and they were in excellent condition.

That would be cheaper than buying two! I don't think you could buy a new, basic bike, at Chedraui for under $150 US. Then you would want a lock for sure if you want to keep it for more than a day. Helmets if you value your noggin.

I sold my used bike a couple of years ago for, as I recall, about $2000 pesos. That included the lock, dual mirrors, helmet, front and back lights, custom seat, a basket and a few other things.
I would hope the rental is cheaper, after all, it’s a week rental. You buy it, you own it for as long as you can own it.

I wouldn't compare it to buying new. The rental isn't new. What would a basic used bike cost? An avid bike rider might prefer to bring their own helmets from home anyway.

Yep. I purchased the Sena Bluetooth bike helmet. Best add-on for the ride..allows music and phone calls seamlessly while riding. I ride a few hours every other day, so having music helps with the cadence:)..I wouldn't wear a rental.

Yep. I purchased the Sena Bluetooth bike helmet. Best add-on for the ride..allows music and phone calls seamlessly while riding. I ride a few hours every other day, so having music helps with the cadence:)..I wouldn't wear a rental.
I think I would want a helmet with LOTS of mirrors and no noise to distract me and get me run over by 3 drunk pod people in a 2WD jeep.

I think I have another place in mind slightly further north. Will try and take a photo on my way to yoga tomorrow, traffic permitting.
It is the same place...just no sign now. A piece of cardboard taped up that says "se renten bicycles". I was at Sam's Club after yoga and they had a pile of bikes out front...about $5,000 pesos each. Next door at Bodega Aurera had bikes for around $3,000 pesos.

I think I would want a helmet with LOTS of mirrors and no noise to distract me and get me run over by 3 drunk pod people in a 2WD jeep.
When you ride 50-100 miles at a time its nice to have soft music playing. And since these are NOT ear buds, you can hear the traffic easily. We do plenty of carriage road rides as well where there are no cars or traffic.

It is the same place...just no sign now. A piece of cardboard taped up that says "se renten bicycles". I was at Sam's Club after yoga and they had a pile of bikes out front...about $5,000 pesos each. Next door at Bodega Aurera had bikes for around $3,000 pesos.
Probably the same models since both are divisions of Walmart.

Back
Top Bottom