Better drysuit bag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PEDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Are there any decent 3rd-party drysuit bags out there? I have the standard zip bag that came with my suit, but it's a single compartment and doubles as a changing mat. I've been looking for a better bag that can hold my drysuit and undergarments but in separate compartments. Also some pockets for wax, powder, etc. would be a bonus. Any recommendations? Have been unable to find anything that is still in production (XS Scuba made a nice bag years ago).

I went through this several years ago. 25+years ago, Scubapro made a bag that met these specifications. When it was time to replace it, I ended up with a wader bag from LL Bean that has worked pretty well. It is quite big, but I can get everything in it. A quick search didn't come up with it, but that might point you in the right direction.

Patagonia or LL Bean. Lifetime warranty. Can use for multiple purposes.

Back
Top Bottom