Best wreck diving in USA poll. Please vote ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where would one find the best wreck diving in USA? And please do not vote for a place just because you happen to live there kinda thing. Detailed reasons would be more useful like better vis, more marine life etc

Graveyard of the Atlantic - North Carolina.

North Carolina wins over the Keys for me, but I'd still really like to see some old Great Lakes wrecks...just need a dry suit first.

No poll?

Many of NC's wrecks are authentic WWI & II wrecks, but the St.Lawrence river has some neat wooden wrecks since it's FW - no wood worms, but the zebra mussels cleared the water. Drab fish, but neat FW jellies.

Nc!!!

North Carolina wrecks make the long and rough boat rides to/from shore well worth the trip.

Why? The incredible history of the wrecks. The vast and abundant marine life on the wrecks...sharks, sharks, sharks! In the fall, the warm gulf stream brings 80 degree water temp and blue water viz...makes me forget I'm not in the Caribbeans. :)

No poll.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom