Best Value Dive Travel Packages in the World

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will keep this short and sweet: I need your help.

I am trying to build my business, but there is a twist: I want to make dive travel cheaper and more accessible for everyone. I am a diver first and a business owner second, and I started my business so I could share my passion, plain and simple. NOT to get rich (they say if you want to be a millionaire in the dive industry, start with TWO million!!).

So I am asking you to help me fulfill my dreams. I am asking for two things:

1. Your patronage. Please give my services a try. I book as if I were going, and price everything as if it were my money, and with the best customer service in the world. I want to help you get a great value for your vacation, and make it very easy on you.

2. Please "like" DiveConcierge.com on Facebook, follow DiveConcierge on Twitter, and check out DiveConcierge.com.

The more people I have following me and visiting my site, the stronger I can make exclusive DiveConcierge.com packages.

For now, when I hit 200 fans on facebook, I will release an exclusive package with HUGE savings.

So please spread the word and check out my sites.

I promise to give you the best possible prices that I can and show you that there is absolutely no better way to do dive travel than with DiveConcierge.com!

Thanks so much!

Devon

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom