Best source for purchasing new low pressure steel tanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UnderSeaBumbleBee

Contributor
Reaction score
What is the best source you guys have found for purchasing new low pressure steel tanks with a galvanized finish? I am in the market for 4 of them.

i cant find any deals on tanks,seems like everyone has the same price on them,joel at tech diving limited has some deals on fabers sometimes.

just remembered,phil ellis and divers supply were running some deals on lp steel 77cf tanks for around 200 dollars they were made by worthington.

It does seem as if everyone has pretty much the same prices. After that look at shipping. Leisure Pro sometimes ships free.

Yeah I have checked out LP prices seem to be pretty straight across the board. I am going to be using them with a single tank rig. I will keep looking. Never know when a deal might come up! At least one can hope! I kind of have my eye on a set of Worthingtons. I don't like the painted Fabers although if someone offered them to me new for an insane price-- I might be moved to change my mind.

Yeah I have checked out LP prices seem to be pretty straight across the board. I am going to be using them with a single tank rig. I will keep looking. Never know when a deal might come up! At least one can hope! I kind of have my eye on a set of Worthingtons. I don't like the painted Fabers although if someone offered them to me new for an insane price-- I might be moved to change my mind.

I don't have any inside information, but I can almost promise you that the current price on steel cylinders will not hold. And there is no such thing (right now, anyway)as a deal on new hot dipped cylinders. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom