Best Scubaboard Posters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, who are these folks? Who would you nominate?

There are so many, but I have always particularly appreciated the wisdom and generosity of DandyDon.

The entire ScubaBoard community as become an integral component of my passion and love of all things scuba; its' collective value to me is immeasurable. My personal thanks goes out to everyone working behind the scenes and to all my fellow members for their positive contributions to my dive life over the years.

Last edited:
Thal rules above all. Powerfull, full-bodied, with a hint of bite.

Okay, Okay... IF nobody else will do it, I guess it falls to me as OP:

For the category SPECIAL POSTERS, I nominate "Knowone", SB's inscrutable existential philosopher and top contender for the James Joyce award for "most intriquing, impenetrable, Machiavellian, or unintelligible posts".

"Five foot and only the bugs see it unfurled in all its glory. The only thing you should wrap around your neck are a womans, arms. Or a mans." (sic)

Knowone, on the question of 5' or 7' hose for DIR.

Wow, that James Joyce is a touchy bitch isn’t she?

Okay, Okay... IF nobody else will do it, I guess it falls to me as OP:

For the category SPECIAL POSTERS, I nominate "Knowone", SB's inscrutable existential philosopher and top contender for the James Joyce award for "most intriquing, impenetrable, Machiavellian, or unintelligible posts".

"Five foot and only the bugs see it unfurled in all its glory. The only thing you should wrap around your neck are a womans, arms. Or a mans." (sic)

Knowone, on the question of 5' or 7' hose for DIR.

... sounds to me like he's known one too many ... :shocked2:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

... sounds to me like he's known one too many ... :shocked2:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Yeah.

The last person I can remember posting lke that got worse on weekends and was only marginally comprehensible on wednesday afternoons.

R..

Two very unsung heroes would be:

Spectrum and Pasley
.. going back in time I'd also add BigJetDriver.

Not a fan of apostrophes, then?

I'll vote for TraceMalin twice; for goodness sakes he needs to have more votes than I do!

:shocked2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom