Best place to buy 5’ hose for Apex

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grajan once bubbled...
That makes the primary end no problem but what size are the ports on the secondaries? I thought they were 1/2" as well.
There is a single 1/2" port, which will be on your right side when the reg is mounted on a tank. There is a single 3/8" port also on the right side, and two 3/8" ports on the left side.

Personally on my singles rig, I just ordered a 1/2" hose for my backup reg, and put a spare 1/2" port plug, and spare 1/2"->3/8" adapter into my save-a-dive kit. Should cover all possibilities.

Grajan once bubbled...
Thanks for the info.

That makes the primary end no problem but what size are the ports on the secondaries? I thought they were 1/2" as well.

If they are 3/8" this all becomes very easy.

sorry if I am being obtuse. I am a bit hung-over today and not thinking very clearly.

I believe all of the fittings on Apeks secondaries are 3/8" - but I'm sure someone else will correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe if you do some digging at the Apeks website, you can find out for sure:
http://www.apeks.co.uk/

Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom