Best kept secret on Scubaboard - OrcaTorch O-rings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

munselln8

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've searched and searched, read many (valuable) DIY O-ring posts (bought a bunch of O-rings), but I can Not for the life of me find any info on the exact size O-rings for the OrcaTorch line of torches. I have the D530, but I am guessing the D520 (at least) uses the same rings. Any insights from the group? Note: It is nice that OrcaTorch sells the 3-ring replacement set on their website, but $10 a pop is a bit much for me. TIA for any help.

Thanks for the link!! I was trying to avoid buying a micrometer to measure myself (I'm not a dive center trying to sell them or maintain multiple units - just a DM trying to reduce my personal maintenance costs) but, in the end I may need to...seems like this is one of the most popular brands in the recreational dive market and thought somebody might have already done it. Thanks!

I’ll dig out my D 530 and see what I think may be the right ones later, maybe tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom