For Sale Want to Sell and ask some scubaboard members test and review Orcatorch D530 dive light.👋 Who Are Interested?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello. All my friends.

I would like to ask 5 members here to test the Orcatorch D530 for us.
The testers need to take beautiful photos and video for our products underwater, and share the experience on here scubaboard and on Amazon. Thanks~

And you could keep the item you reviewed.

I will offer Orcatorch D530 as a free sample.

Please message me if you or your friends are interested in testing~ 😄
First come first served. 😁

US only~ YouTube testers preferred~

-What You Will Get - 1*ORCATORCH D530 super bright dive light, 1* USB rechargeable 18650 battery, 1 × Charging cable, 3 x waterproof o-rings, 1 x lanyard, 1 x Orca sticker, 1 x user manual, 1 x after-sale card. 👏

The following photos are taken by the D530 underwater test:
👇

👉
Check more details here:

Attachments

• D530.jpg
    D530.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 1.png
    1.png
    421.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 21-Inside excavator in quarry Koparki with OrcaTorch D530 dive light.jpg
    21-Inside excavator in quarry Koparki with OrcaTorch D530 dive light.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 7.png
    7.png
    279.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 53
Would love to test your torch! I'm a Northeast coast wreck diver though. The D530 is not going to look good at all in those murky waters. The Orcatorch D710, now THAT would turn out some dope videos and pictures! 😉

Are you looking for testers, or free marketing media?

What sort of tests would you like to see done by an independent tester? Run time? LED output measurement? Switch cycles? Impact resistance? Crush depth?

What sort of tests would you like to see done by an independent tester? Run time? LED output measurement? Switch cycles? Impact resistance? Crush depth?
When I test it, I assume they do not want any of the factory type testing. I check run time, compare brightness to other lights, ease of use/switches, test out different modes, and also durability. Initial dives, and then to see how it performs after several months of use.

We need testers to take underwater display video and photos, including range, light beam, brightness, diving scene, etc. 👍

I am from Spain, can I test for you?
We have a youtube channel where we test lights and make underwater test.

Hi, thank you for your interest in our products. We only need testers in the US. :D

Back
Top Bottom