Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
This month, I still need testers. 20 quota of testers for the following 4 lights!!!!! Still
πŸ†“
test, you could keep the item you reviewed. US only~ YouTube testers preferred~
πŸ‘‰
Pic 1, Orcatorch D530 dive light. Need 5 scuba divers!
🐳

--1300 Lumens, 8 Degrees Narrow Beam Angle, which focuses the lumens of the light into tighter areas, allows you to see into holes, caves, and cracks, covering long distances to illuminate your scuba diving.
--Reliable & convenience: the built-in remaining battery indicator at the side switch lets you know the real-time battery level. Allows you can charge in multiple ways, the battery which can charge straight from USB, it'd be handy for travel, no need to pack a charger.
πŸ‘‰
Pic 2, Orcatorch D550 dive light. Need 5 scuba divers!
--1000 Lumens, 3 modes
--Powerful dive light in a compact size: Orcatorch D550 is known for its long battery life and bright light that is emitted in the form of a strong narrow beam. This means longer bottom time and peace of mind when on a night dive.
--Bonus Wrist Mount: The wrist strap allows you to securely fasten the light to the back of your hand, giving you the freedom to explore underwater without worrying about losing your light.
--Comes with 2 18650 batteries, but it is powered by one battery, so you have a spare.
-It is a ideal gift for divers! (with exquisite carrying case).
πŸ‘‰
Pic 3, Orcatorch SD03 beacon light. Need 5 scuba divers!
-- White, Red, Blue, Green - 4 single colors In 1
--8 modes (constant light or flashing mode all in one).
--Max 100 lumens white light
--Memory function
--Compatible with 1*AA battery or 1*14500 battery
--It can be used as an underwater or outdoor signal light, dive backup light, outdoor regular light, etc.
πŸ‘‰
Pic 4, Orcatorch D560 mini dive headlight. Need 5 scuba divers!
--Small & Easy to use, only 92mm length, 47.5g weight.
--Compatible with 14500 battery and AA battery. With Backup Batteries and 360 Degrees Rotatable Mask Clip, for Underwater 150 Meters Diving.
--It can liberation of your hands.
--For carrying multiple lights on the trip, this one will have some versatility, because it will be easy to tuck in a pocket.
--You can carry this dive headlight for night and wreck diving.

Someone who can do YouTube review will be preferred! If there are any friends interested, please contact me now~
πŸ‘‹

Someone wants to review it?
πŸ”¦

Please let me know if you or your friends are interested in testing~
πŸ™Œ

πŸ”₯
Limited quantity. First come, first served~

Attachments

• dive light.jpg
    dive light.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 35
  • D550 dive flashlight.jpg
    D550 dive flashlight.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Scuba dive beacon light-2.jpg
    Scuba dive beacon light-2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 38
  • ORCATORCH D560.jpg
    ORCATORCH D560.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 33
What is the catch?
No catch. You will get a DM here asking for your email. They'll email you with directions. Order via Amazon on their page. Send them the order number including the amount you spent. Post a review with video of its use in water and a Seller review. No pressure for a positive review, they want accuracy and real world reviews. You'll have your money refunded to you almost right away. I've done this a few times with them.

My experience was similar to what @Boarderguy said. The only thing new I see is "YouTube preferred."

In my case, it was the Orcatorch D550, about 1-year ago and it's still going strong, nice build, nice beam, great switch, and bright.

This month, I still need testers. 20 quota of testers for the following 4 lights!!!!! Still
πŸ†“
test, you could keep the item you reviewed. US only~ YouTube testers preferred~
πŸ‘‰
Pic 1, Orcatorch D530 dive light. Need 5 scuba divers!
🐳

--1300 Lumens, 8 Degrees Narrow Beam Angle, which focuses the lumens of the light into tighter areas, allows you to see into holes, caves, and cracks, covering long distances to illuminate your scuba diving.
--Reliable & convenience: the built-in remaining battery indicator at the side switch lets you know the real-time battery level. Allows you can charge in multiple ways, the battery which can charge straight from USB, it'd be handy for travel, no need to pack a charger.
πŸ‘‰
Pic 2, Orcatorch D550 dive light. Need 5 scuba divers!
--1000 Lumens, 3 modes
--Powerful dive light in a compact size: Orcatorch D550 is known for its long battery life and bright light that is emitted in the form of a strong narrow beam. This means longer bottom time and peace of mind when on a night dive.
--Bonus Wrist Mount: The wrist strap allows you to securely fasten the light to the back of your hand, giving you the freedom to explore underwater without worrying about losing your light.
--Comes with 2 18650 batteries, but it is powered by one battery, so you have a spare.
-It is a ideal gift for divers! (with exquisite carrying case).
πŸ‘‰
Pic 3, Orcatorch SD03 beacon light. Need 5 scuba divers!
-- White, Red, Blue, Green - 4 single colors In 1
--8 modes (constant light or flashing mode all in one).
--Max 100 lumens white light
--Memory function
--Compatible with 1*AA battery or 1*14500 battery
--It can be used as an underwater or outdoor signal light, dive backup light, outdoor regular light, etc.
πŸ‘‰
Pic 4, Orcatorch D560 mini dive headlight. Need 5 scuba divers!
--Small & Easy to use, only 92mm length, 47.5g weight.
--Compatible with 14500 battery and AA battery. With Backup Batteries and 360 Degrees Rotatable Mask Clip, for Underwater 150 Meters Diving.
--It can liberation of your hands.
--For carrying multiple lights on the trip, this one will have some versatility, because it will be easy to tuck in a pocket.
--You can carry this dive headlight for night and wreck diving.

Someone who can do YouTube review will be preferred! If there are any friends interested, please contact me now~
πŸ‘‹

Someone wants to review it?
πŸ”¦

Please let me know if you or your friends are interested in testing~
πŸ™Œ

πŸ”₯
Limited quantity. First come, first served~
@OrcaTorch-Amazon Seller Have you considered becoming a business sponsor yet? Given the use of Scubaboard’s forums for your continued spam, paid-for and reimbursed reviews and other miscellaneous promotion? Wildly inexpensive in comparison to the publicity you’ve gathered from the site, especially with the three or more accounts on here claiming to be affiliated with @OrcaTorch or @OrcaTorch dive light as well as the personal accounts.

No catch. You will get a DM here asking for your email. They'll email you with directions. Order via Amazon on their page. Send them the order number including the amount you spent. Post a review with video of its use in water and a Seller review. No pressure for a positive review, they want accuracy and real world reviews. You'll have your money refunded to you almost right away. I've done this a few times with them.
Did they ask you for a facebook link? I asked to be a tester they asked for a facebook link. I am not on facebook (and never will be), so I consider that a "catch". So they want to advertise for free here, but apparently a review here is not good enough, it has to be on facebook. Maybe they should go ask for testers on facebook instead of here.

Did they ask you for a facebook link? I asked to be a tester they asked for a facebook link. I am not on facebook (and never will be), so I consider that a "catch". So they want to advertise for free here, but apparently a review here is not good enough, it has to be on facebook. Maybe they should go ask for testers on facebook instead of here.
No, that is something new.

I'd love to review the 530 for a primary and the 560 as a backup. I dive in the PNW, both the sound and in some local lakes, so it would be a good test for dark silty waters. I have a youtube channel for my diving, though we have not done any gear reviews yet, this could be a first.

Did they ask you for a facebook link?
No, they didn't ask me for one. When I wrote a review, it was just an Amazon review, with a few photos. You could try asking them if it's required.

I also do not have or use facebook. I deleted that garbage around 2010, and haven't looked back.

----

As a side-note on free items for reviews, Amazon Vine is a program where you can request a few items per day, you get them for (mostly) free (some taxes), and the only catch is you have to review at least 50% if you want to stay in the program, and 90% to be upgraded to "gold." In the "silver" tier you can get 3 items, up to $100-value-each per day.

Keeping this brief, there are very few other requirements. You don't have to take photos or videos. There is no minimum review-length. You don't have to share with friends or family, or publish the review anywhere except Amazon. You don't need to leave positive reviews either, I've left a good number of 1-star or 2-star reviews, and a few 3-4 star reviews. You don't have to post it to any social-media, or even use your real name.

Anyway, after being in this program for only short while, I personally probably wouldn't review items, even "$100" items, which had too many additional requirements. Writing these reviews can be fairly time-consuming, especially if you start adding pictures, and video can be VERY time-consuming (unless you "wing" it). If the time-requirements become too high, that's where you'd start wanting paid sponsorships.

Not to go too OT, but I was sent an invite to the Amazon Vine program, likely because of all the Orcatorch reviews I did. I passed because of the tax implications.

Ashley never asked me if I had Facebook, nor to do a YouTube review (I did one of the 530v for giggles). Just for Amazon reviews.

Back
Top Bottom