Best hard sole boot around

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SangP

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking for the best hard sole boot that won't increase the boot size too much. I would much prefer to use my old fins without having to change them cus my foot got too big.

Any recommendations? I wear a US size 9.5w and with 5mm soft sole boot I can barely squeeze into a L jet fin.

SangP

Hi guys,

I'm looking for the best hard sole boot that won't increase the boot size too much. I would much prefer to use my old fins without having to change them cus my foot got too big.

Any recommendations? I wear a US size 9.5w and with 5mm soft sole boot I can barely squeeze into a L jet fin.

SangP

My wife, daughter and I use these for warm water diving.

SeaSoft Scuba Products

We use these in colder water.

SeaSoft Scuba Products

They have arch support and a good hard sole.

I have been using these boots since 2004 and I am still using the original pair of each. My dive total is 127 dives and it is split between cold water(New England, Pennsylvania etc. & Caribbean diving on vacation.

I switched from ScubaPro to Atomic fins in the process but I made sure I tried the new Atomic fins with the boots I already owned.

I would suggest trying the boots on with your existing fins to make sure they fit.

ronbeau,

Thanks for the info, I did consider the seasoft but they look quite thick at the bottom of sole. Do you know roughly how tall they are on the inside cus if they are more than 1.5 cm thick I'm never going to fit them into my fins.

SangP

Back
Top Bottom