Best Diving log app/ program.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone use Dive Log 6 with an I301C? The site lists compatibility with the i301, but doesn’t list the C.

My assumption is it’d work fine since the only real difference is you can use Bluetooth with the C model.

I’m using an iPad/iPhone...my 10 year old iMac finally crashed out.

Okay, after looking through the Dive Log website, looks like I found my answer. Has to be sync’d via WiFi from a computer, no option to connect the i300C directly to my iPad/iPhone by Bluetooth at the moment that I see, unless I’m missing something. Maybe later.

I use Dive Log 6 there is a great dive log you can also track all your gear and service dates.

If you want to Bluetooth sync - or even cable - directly to your android phone, DiveMate. Again, not free though.

Have they figure it out?

I don’t really want to spend 15+ dollars on an app that doesn’t work with my computer.

I tried to like Shearwater Cloud but needs a lot of work.
Yes - the Teric is fully supported in Dive Log. I used it to log dives in Grand Cayman in July and it worked great!

Shearwater Cloud is great for firmware updates, but not a great log program at present - Dive Log is WAY better!

I've tried them all and Dive Mate is what I finally landed on. Works great with my i300c. While kit and kaboodle was about 25 bucks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom