Best Diving log app/ program.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any good app for the Android? I use Greg's dive log and it's great but for iPhone only. My students use Android.

I use Divemate on the android. I have been using it for years and found it to be outstanding. It was one of the first programs that sync'd with the Perdix AI. A new version came out a couple of months ago that added a lot of really cool functions.

Subsurface has the ability to enter GPS coordinates into any dive, and alternately you use it's zoom in and out mapping feature to pin your maps anywhere in the world.
Dive Log allows you to use the GPS on your mobile device to capture the site coordinates directly when at the site (I do it all the time when I get back on the boat and bluetooth the dive log) - no manual entry required, though you can that that too (or select on map), if desired.

i-cWCgs2K-L.png

i-CMh6J7L-L.png

i-sMJsb2K-L.png

i-RW7T4Zw-L.png

i-RG8thwg-L.png

It's not free - but quite inexpensive and the support is fantastic. From a simple question on their support forum, I am now working directly with the developer to assist with their figuring out Teric support (Shearwater changed the log format on the Teric). Great product and great people!

Last edited:
Subsurface has the ability to enter GPS coordinates into any dive, and alternately you use it's zoom in and out mapping feature to pin your maps anywhere in the world.

It's a great program and it's completely free and the once or twice I've requested tech support they've been quite helpful.

If you try to edit the location in anyway or delete it, you can't at all AFAIK. If you can, please let me know how.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom