Dive Organizer - Problem Adding Dives w/Puck Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JAA

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
HELP Requested:
I've been using Mares Dive Organizer paired with my Mares Puck Pro (firmware version 4.00) for the better part of a year and have successfully added in excess of 70 dives with the last 3 being added on 09/10/2022. Went to add three additional dives from 09/18/22 today ie 09/19/22 and they would not down load into the Dive Organizer using either the Auto or Manual mode. Each time I started the process I got a pic showing "Connection Completed Susscessfully" (see attached) when I connected my Puck Pro to my PC as I have in the past and the dives were added to the Dive Organizer. I've rebooted my PC and even removed the batter from my PC but my 9/18/22 dives are not captured by Mares Dive Organizer. Any thoughts as to what the issue might be? Any help is apprecaited. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and giving my issue some thought.

Attachments

• Successfull Connection Puck Pro - Dive Organizer.docx
    36 KB · Views: 108
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom