best choice for resort course in Grand Cayman?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope, never heard of them.... was simply curious, just like Ambassador Diver (whos first name start with a J too....) I work in one of the company on the island whos often brought down due to its size (do the search and you will find out who I am talking about)

Jason I was wondering the same thing,never saw their boat.

Sorry guys been busy with things.

Im sure you have all seen me, however as you know getting things on the island takes FOREVER !!! so needless to say boat decals with our logo for the sides is taking a while to get. but we have one big one on the rear

@Jeremy , you guys do get a bad rap cause of size... dont really get that. however in the states everyone hates Wal-Mart too.
Unt
ill you dont have one and you go bananas lol

spending the day on the beach relaxing and BBQ

hope all is well and god bless

how you like this weather we are having?! goodness, makes for low viability and darkness under the sea.
we moor in front of public beach, as you can imagine with the serge we had to cancel this mornings dives.

but tomorrow is looking better, we are doing smith wall in the am if you'd like to come out just give us a call 345-325-3103 or take a look at our rates on the web site grand cayman diving or http://www.jjdivers.com/our-rates.html

hope to see you soon!

Sorry guys been busy with things.

Im sure you have all seen me, however as you know getting things on the island takes FOREVER !!! so needless to say boat decals with our logo for the sides is taking a while to get. but we have one big one on the rear

@Jeremy , you guys do get a bad rap cause of size... dont really get that. however in the states everyone hates Wal-Mart too.
Unt
ill you dont have one and you go bananas lol

spending the day on the beach relaxing and BBQ

hope all is well and god bless

No, in fact, I have never seen you or heard of this company. The only dive companies on island with Parker Boats are Ambassador Divers, Off the Wall,Divers Down and Cayman Marine Lab. After your last post I did some checking. You don't have a mooring off public beach, and you don't have a dive shop on this island.

I haven't even been to Cayman yet, but am pretty sure Stingray City isn't a shore dive. JJ Divers states it is under their Discover Scuba description. All reviews on Trip Advisor are from one time posters, which I always question. Major typos on the website too.

I haven't even been to Cayman yet, but am pretty sure Stingray City isn't a shore dive. JJ Divers states it is under their Discover Scuba description. All reviews on Trip Advisor are from one time posters, which I always question. Major typos on the website too.

Try Dive Tech,
Ambassador Divers, Off the Wall,Divers Down, Sunset House or Turtle Reef. You will not be disappointed and have a know track record. Check any of them out on trip adviser.

Later Mon,
Nick

Thanks Nick, I already booked with Living the Dream. Going with them worked out with other things we had planned since they start earlier than some of the other ops. My husband is doing some dives with Off the Wall while we're there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom