Best Bangka Dive resort?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Based on 3 dives per day Nitrox: Room: 144 + 125 (3 nitox/ day) = 269.00 EURO.
Interestingly enough, Murex website says 90USD per person FB + 135USD / 3 dives per day. = 315USD Which is 300EUR at current EUR/USD exchange rate (1EUR = 1,05USD).. On top of which 3% Credit card surcharge +

Add up Aswar as private guide 45 euros/ day... let's say I get 10% repeater, This is still in the 300EUR per day.

Compared to Alor, I get 250EUR day repeater fare.,

Interestingly enough, Murex website says 90USD per person FB + 135USD / 3 dives per day. = 315USD Which is 300EUR at current EUR/USD exchange rate (1EUR = 1,05USD).. On top of which 3% Credit card surcharge +

Add up Aswar as private guide 45 euros/ day... let's say I get 10% repeater, This is still in the 300EUR per day.

Compared to Alor, I get 250EUR day repeater fare.,
Luko, my offer is on for you... Ask for the Euro Rate. ... As I tried to explain you... If you get no discount, I'll pay the difference for you. And by the way, we don't charge an extra 3% on credit surcharge. Anyway, Happy New Year, may 2017 bring you what we all want.

Would everyone please quit talking about the duplexes? :) we don't want them all occupied when we try to book one. Sheesh, you guys. Frankly, the cuter units could easily go back to being the preferred units with minor bathroom revamps and plugging up some holes to hold in the a/c. They're still adorable (except for the bathroom facilities).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom