Bennigans 4/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now that was a good evening!

Good to see familiar as well as new faces. The Greater Tampa Bay Area meets seem to be growing each time we get together. Excellent.

Well Cooltech why don't you bring her along. You could call it foreplay, or are you ashamed of your alter ego???:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
That would have required a 3.5 hour trip to pick her up... and a 3.5 hour trip to bring her back... + another 1/2 hour to make the way to Tampa... :mooner:

...so far as I know, my keys aren't tied to a table somewhere...

:11:. This from the new girl!?!?!? You are going to fit in just fine here sistuh:)

I will post the pics later today. Off to OceanDiver's do-dah right now. BTW,I had a blast last night. I was thinking it was going to be a smallish turn-out, boy was I wrong.

GDR/EAN, See you guys in a few.

I had a great time yesterday--nice to be able to put faces with screennames!

It was great meeting everyone, putting some names with faces as well. Looking forward to doing it again as well as some diving after I finally get certified. :D Mr. Plante is it May yet??

Matt

Okay I had the best time last night. Thanks everyone! 20+ people - now that is a gathering. :) Missed those of you that couldn't make last night. It was cool having so many women for a change. And Scott, I'm impressed, she does exist and she is quite lovely. :)

I am going to shoot for doing the next one on a Wednesday for those that keep missing out due to work. Also, M&M look forward to possibly doing a gathering at your place. :jump:

Trying to upload pics now. SB is being screwy. Going to go to Photobucket.

GTBAGroup1.jpg

group6.jpg

Group41.jpg

Group31.jpg

FrogNScott.jpg

NarcosisNEAN.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom